What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Today I found out that I will be checking off an item on my bucket list.

Friday I will be volunteering to decorate a Rose Parade float. I will be working on Paramount's float, which has among other items, the Starship Enterprise. Hopefully I will be able to work on that part of the float. I am going with my daughter who has a friend that works at Paramount and is making this happen for us.

Afterward she will be dropping me off at a campground which the hubby will hopefully already have set up and waiting for me.

Friday will be an exciting day for me.

Happy New Year.

Good for you Margie! I've done that a few times in the past. I'll contact you tomorrow as I'm having breakfast in Pasadena in the morning.

But if I don't reach you, have fun...and be careful. Pasadena is crawling with cops checking for DUIs and people looking to party on New Year's Eve and save a space to watch the Rose Parade.

The Grandstands have been up along Colorado Blvd. for some time, making it difficult to navigate certain parts of the sidewalk and the team colours of the Wisconsin Badgers and Oregon Ducks are everywhere.

Just spent the evening with 2 of my best friends at a lovely Irish pub in Wheaton.

Sounds like fun ! We have a nice little Irish pub we go to in White Rock . A nice pint and great food . Mmmm, maybe today for lunch :)

^^^^^^

Nice Haul there 'Strider' well worth getting up for... :thumbsup:

^ Nice Strider! You scored some good loot! :thumbsup::notworthy:

Settle down, girls. That wasn't what I got...that was just one of the swap meet's tables with their offerings. I didn't have the budget to get everything on that table. I did get a soundboard from the May 16, 1973 Sam Houston Coliseum show, and "Where the Buffalo Roam", July 15, 1973 Buffalo, NY. Also some Pink Floyd, Faces, Van Halen and Wilco.

It rained today. I'm happy about that cause any sunshine would have been a major shock to my system. These day's, I just can't handle change :P

Edited by ally