What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It dipends on what do you term happines...

Actually, it doesn't depend on US at all. The thread is "What made YOU Happy?", not "What made US happy?".

Your answer to that question would be entirely subjective, it is entirely relative to how YOU define happiness. So it doesn't depend on how other people define happiness at all.

Edited by Strider

Actually, it doesn't depend on US at all. The thread is "What made YOU Happy?", not "What made US happy?".

Your answer to that question would be entirely subjective, it is entirely relative to how YOU define happiness. So it doesn't depend on how other people define happiness at all.

You are right. Than, I still waiting a bit for the happiness.

Collected my new (pre-owned) BMW, replacement for the humiliating piece-of-crap Ford I've been driving for the past 5 years.

I only bought that old dog as an emergency stop-gap replacement for my last BMW, when the rad blew & the engine melted. Fuck knows how I tolerated the ignominy of a Ford for that long. NEVER AGAIN.

The horror...

BMW is a good vehicle paw paw. My buddy has an older model (1990's) and it's runs like a beast -still....

Never owned a Ford. I heard to many bad things about em' to buy one- nothing but problems after a few years....I've always owned foreign vehicles, as most just require regular maintenance and last at least a decade before trouble starts...I've been having my Toyota Tacoma since 2000 (bought it brand new)- It's got 195,000 on it and still tickin!

Once had a Toyota Corolla hatchback (1982) that I bought from my mom when I first started driving, I sold it after a few years (when it started giving me trouble starting up in the morning) Guy bought it for $800.00 ( a mechanic) said he'd fix it up...It had 320,000 miles on it when I signed over the titles....!!!

That's a fuckin car

I received my invitation to graduate yesterday. The ceremony is on the 30th of April. B)

Congratulations kiwi, that isn't too far off! Great accomplishment. I hope you get all you want in the future from your studies and degree.

I'm happy today to see you here posting again......been too long! :) .....missy

Thank you very much Missy! :friends:

I missed you and my other friends on here terribly. But I can assure you that I will not be driven away from this forum by anyone! That's for damn sure! ;)

And yes, it indeed has "been a long time, been a long time,

Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time. Yes it has" ;)B)

I start my very last year at Uni on the 27th of February and I am rather looking forward to that too! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87