What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

On 7/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Mrs CP runs a charity shop in the village. She gets all sorts of stuff in and most of it is great. I have just popped in to see her and see what's what. She says to me "Oh I've got something for you". She presents me with Physical Graffiti and The Song Remains The Same both originals and both on Vinyl in great condition. I don't have either. She said £5 for the 2. Oh boy just to hear the Original No Quarter again. :hurrah:

Very nice! I’m sure it’ll get a spin after a fine meal and some relaxation favors, tonight. :thumbsup: 

11 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

AK-47's are not for idiots is all I have to say about it.

The man was exercising his 2nd amendment rights, something you yourself have supported several times on this board. Second, he had it to protect his quadruple amputee wife who was there in a wheelchair. Third, the driver who murdered him was in the process of driving toward the mans wife, the man only got in front of the car to prevent the driver from running over his wife. Fourth, the man did not have his hands on the weapon, it was strapped across his chest.

If you truly believe a man getting murdered while defending his wife is something that makes you happy, you are in desperate need of help because you are seriously sick and deranged.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 11:11 AM, PeaceFrogYum said:

If you truly believe a man getting murdered while defending his wife is something that makes you happy, you are in desperate need of help because you are seriously sick and deranged.

Not murder, self defense if the guy who shot him felt threatened like he said.

What does make me sad though is  the AK guy's obvious immaturity and stupidity was taken advantage of by the violent extremist organizations he was supporting and it ultimately got him killed.

Edited by cryingbluerain

11 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Not murder, self defense if the guy who shot him felt threatened like he said.

What does make me sad though is  the AK guy's obvious immaturity and stupidity was taken advantage of by the violent extremist organizations he was supporting and it ultimately got him killed.

You are insane and your justification for downright murder is proof of that. I feel sorry for anyone within your sick orbit.

Finally got the new Deep Purple Whoosh! cd/dvd combo today!!!

wow!!! This one is even better than the last few w/ Ezrin producing. Love the interview w/ Glover and Ezrin and the complete concert from 2017 on the dvd.

R😎🎸👍

Edited by reids

15 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Two things, first I placed that sociopath Cryingbluerain on permanent ignore; and second, my long awaited time off from work starts tomorrow.

Finally, peace of mind on two fronts!

Cool, because judging by your posts you've obviously got issues and I won't have to read your inane responses to me anymore.  See ya.

Getting the other half of the pack rat garage straightened out. Found another mummified rat and cleaned up about 200,000 rat turds. I was sweating like a pig up in the loft tossing cardboard boxes down. Probably 100* up there. Watching 'School Of Rock' with the kids' commentary. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Friday, I was out in the backyard listening to a classic rock station out of Denver and they were playing "SIBLY" - which I rarely hear on the radio . They went to a station break and then came back and played "Immigrant Song", then "Out on the Tiles" and then "Tangerine".  Those are not the standard Zep tunes one usually hears on classic rock stations and I went into panic mode and rushed inside to check the TV news and internet out of fear that we lost another one of the boys.  I found nothing on the news and went back outside and found out that the radio was doing a Labor Day Top 103 Albums of All Time Show and playing three (or in this case - four) cuts off each album on their list.  WHEWWW!

I made it to 100 days without alcohol. Yay. Now time to celebrate responsibly with a Kelly's Comfort.

I'll also down a Stone and Wood craft beer which is one helluva nice beer, then relax with some Nights with Alice Cooper and a joint with the missus. Gotta love a Friday arvo!!!

beer-626326_4f650_hd.jpeg

On 9/8/2020 at 6:54 AM, Stryder1978 said:

On Friday, I was out in the backyard listening to a classic rock station out of Denver and they were playing "SIBLY" - which I rarely hear on the radio . They went to a station break and then came back and played "Immigrant Song", then "Out on the Tiles" and then "Tangerine".  Those are not the standard Zep tunes one usually hears on classic rock stations and I went into panic mode and rushed inside to check the TV news and internet out of fear that we lost another one of the boys.  I found nothing on the news and went back outside and found out that the radio was doing a Labor Day Top 103 Albums of All Time Show and playing three (or in this case - four) cuts off each album on their list.  WHEWWW!

Probably too, people fed up and complaining about the same old song list.

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

So true!  On Saturday, I was listening to that same station and they played Skynyrd's "What's Your Name"  TWICE in a three hour period.  I changed stations.... 

$$$$$$PAYOLA$$$$$$

We have a local AM station here, KGRG that plays a lot of grunge. The problem is, there's only so many grunge bands out there and they constantly play Sound Garden. And then they'll throw in some U2????????

Uhhhhhh....College music!------Butthead

4 hours ago, redrum said:

$$$$$$PAYOLA$$$$$$

We have a local AM station here, KGRG that plays a lot of grunge. The problem is, there's only so many grunge bands out there and they constantly play Sound Garden. And then they'll throw in some U2????????

Uhhhhhh....College music!------Butthead

I hate U2 and always have.  I mean I really HATE that group of virtue signalling Hollywood  buttlicking assclown pusswallows.

"The Edge" what the fuck kind of douchebag name is that?  And Bono---- who the fuck does he think he is Elvis with his one name name shit?

I hear even a small bit of a U2 song I need to clear my head by putting in a Dropkick Murphys CD