What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

On 11/11/2020 at 6:01 AM, RainbowElf said:

I'm from Jersey and went to Amityville NY to see the Defeo house on 112 Ocean Ave, on Halloween, I hadn't been to New York in awhile, I noticed that they now removed the toll booths, I'm guessing they take a photo of your license plate and bill you through the mail?

I paid for the EZ Pass as they call it. A small device is put on your window and when you go through the toll it registers and takes the money off  of your account. More bullshit.  So you went to the house that is from the Amittyville horror I suspect?  

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I paid for the EZ Pass as they call it. A small device is put on your window and when you go through the toll it registers and takes the money off  of your account. More bullshit.  So you went to the house that is from the Amittyville horror I suspect?  

I never got EZPASS, so I pay them as I go through them, but I see they removed the ones in New York, like they did in Pennsylvania, they take a photo of your license plate and bill you the toll by mail.

Yes I went to see the Amityville horror house on Halloween night.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, RainbowElf said:

I never got EZPASS, so I pay them as I go through them, but I see they removed the ones in New York, like they did in Pennsylvania, they take a photo of your license plate and bill you the toll by mail.

Yes I went to see the Amityville horror house on Halloween night.

You are better off to go to the store and pay $25 dollars for the EZ Pass device, and put on window.  You must register it, I suggest by phone.  Then you get charged as you go but you pay less than the way you are doing it. 

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You are better off to go to the store and pay $25 dollars for the EZ Pass device, and put on window.  You must register it, I suggest by phone.  Then you get charged as you go but you pay less than the way you are doing it. 

I don’t use tolls much that’s why I never got EZPASS.

And QLD WIN !!!!!!!!!!!

Underdogs hang on to beat NSW 20-14 in the decider in front of 52,000 fans. First time a full stadium has been allowed since Covid. Such a great game. I recommend you look up highlights to watch, such a good game. :bravo:

Oh, and it was 20th wedding anniversary, so I took missus and kids out to dinner which was mad. (And didn't miss much footy as they had it on). :yes2:

5 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I just preordered the new Bloody Hammers album Songs Of Unspeakable Terror.

If anyone here hasn't checked this band out yet, I suggest you do so, great band, if you like Doom Metal, it's a husband and wife team.

Awwwww, how cute 🙂 

5 hours ago, rm2551 said:

And QLD WIN !!!!!!!!!!!

Underdogs hang on to beat NSW 20-14 in the decider in front of 52,000 fans. First time a full stadium has been allowed since Covid. Such a great game. I recommend you look up highlights to watch, such a good game. :bravo:

Oh, and it was 20th wedding anniversary, so I took missus and kids out to dinner which was mad. (And didn't miss much footy as they had it on). :yes2:

Is this rugby we are talkin' about?

Oh...and happy anniversary you lovebirds!

Edited by Strider

37 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Ever see any interviews with him? The guy is downright hilarious. To say I love me King Diamond would be a understatement.

I especially love his Mercyful fate material and Fatal Portrait is my favorite album, then comes Them.

Don’t Break The Oath is one of my all time favorite albums. 

Yes I’ve seen his interviews.

Edited by RainbowElf

1 hour ago, RainbowElf said:

I especially love his Mercyful fate material and Fatal Portrait is my favorite album, then comes Them.

Don’t Break The Oath is one of my all time favorite albums. 

Yes I’ve seen his interviews.

I remember when Abigail came out. Loved that album and Them was even better. His recent Give Me Your Soul...Please is pretty good.

1 minute ago, slave to zep said:

David Lynch, creator, writer,  director,  actor of my favourite show ever  TWIN PEAKS,  loves KASHMIR!

Now there goes one very wacky dude. Love Lynch and his dreamscape / nightmare visions. Lynch is the master of the adult fairy tale.

16 hours ago, Strider said:

Is this rugby we are talkin' about?

Oh...and happy anniversary you lovebirds!

Cheers mate.

Rugby League - very distinct from Rugby Union (commonly referred to as "Rugby") which is the more traditional international game played on most continents. Rugby League is more Aus, NZ and Pacific Islands, and England. (although there is a "world cup" - it's not really a world sport). Rugby league doesn't have the massive scrums that union have, and no throw in from the side lines. Union also doesn't have a tackle, and play the ball. Rugby League is easily the more entertaining game (in my view). It's the one thing I hate about summer, no NRL (National Rugby League). It's also the saving grace of winter - I hate the cold....

I highly recommend to all to check out State of Origin as a great sporting rivalry. It's as good as any you will find. Started in 1980. There are plenty of fun clips about it on ytube.