What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from Iceland.  I had signed up for their 5 day "Game of Thrones" tour, but alas due to that "unspecified virus of unknown origin", no one else signed up for it and they put put me a generic tour that "visits those areas".  None of my tour guides had even seen the show, so every time our van stopped and the tour guide lead everyone over to a sight, I veered away and searched for the Game of Thrones sights on my own.  Mission accomplished: The Bloody Gate of the Eyrie, Eastwatch-by-the-Sea, and The Fist of the First Men ....... 

DSC04443.JPG

DSC04585.JPG

DSC04595.JPG

8 hours ago, sam_webmaster said:

Screenshot 2021-06-02 131632.png

Kudos to you, Sam!
If you own/sold the stock, I imagine it's a night of celebration.
If you had a handful of out of the money call options, I imagine you might be looking to buy an island.

Way to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Eye appointment today went smoothly & my new glasses only cost $70. A very good deal....  :thumbsup:

must be that time of the year…mrs w and I had appts today. Didn’t fare as well as you did. 

Looking forward to having our crew over tonight for the McGregor card. Should be fun! 

14 hours ago, Walter said:

I was rooting for McGregor just to extent his career, but he’s pretty much screwed now. 

4AE0140A-D69F-4B7C-B1F6-269EAFAFC33D.jpeg

McGregor? That guy is a bit of a douche no? Every time I see the dude he is acting the fool, really obnoxious. I am sure its just an act but still, the cat is a wee bit off-putting.

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

McGregor? That guy is a bit of a douche no? Every time I see the dude he is acting the fool, really obnoxious. I am sure its just an act but still, the cat is a wee bit off-putting.

His whiskey sucks, too.

13 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Yeah he is, but he’s not vanilla like many of the other very forgettable fighters out there. Not a fan, just like the show. 

3 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Indeed, from what I hear just one sip and...whiskey dick. Guy is all sizzle and no steak.

Maybe…but he made more $ than any other professional athlete last year. The paying public gets the sizzle, he enjoys the steak.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brettknight/2021/05/12/the-worlds-10-highest-paid-athletes-conor-mcgregor-leads-a-group-of-sports-stars-unfazed-by-the-pandemic/amp/

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Maybe…but he made more $ than any other professional athlete last year. The paying public gets the sizzle, he enjoys the steak.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brettknight/2021/05/12/the-worlds-10-highest-paid-athletes-conor-mcgregor-leads-a-group-of-sports-stars-unfazed-by-the-pandemic/amp/

Can't argue with that. 

• 1 month later...

What made me happy was being able to wake up, kiss my wife and daughter. Put on some Zeppelin, work out, and drive to my shop and have some good conversations while helping my customers with their needs. Plus the A’s won and now we have a tough series with our cross town rivals. 

• 2 weeks later...