The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

15 hours ago, kipper said:

They ALL do eventually...

spacer.png

I remember when they were calling bands posers and all that stuff who weren't thrash and all, then they released Load and Reload and tried sounding Grundge because that’s what was selling at the time, they became the posers and sellouts they talked about and bashed.

Edited by RainbowElf
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:25 AM, reids said:

R,I,P, Joseph, one of my favorite tv shows that took place in my birthplace hometown Newark N.J. Johnny Boy Soprano on the tv show lived on East Kinney Street right around the corner from where I grew up and lived on Adams Street, I remember the scene where they filmed Tony Soprano's childhood home and they used the actual block on E. Kinney St, that was great to see.

5 hours ago, reids said:

Bernie bought the farm one day before April 15, my favorite day, tax day.
Quite the irony and worth a chuckle.
A fitting epilogue to the king of American Greed.

2 hours ago, redrum said:

Could never fathom how or what he could spend billions of dollars on.

Sounds like the founder of BLM. 

... or funder... You never know 😳
He’ll have to answer now .

R😎

Edited by reids

3 hours ago, reids said:

... or funder... You never know 😳
He’ll have to answer now .

R😎

That old religious quote: 

The New Testament quotes Jesus as saying that "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God". 

I think that's BS, but it could hold true for Bernie. 

6 hours ago, redrum said:

That old religious quote: 

The New Testament quotes Jesus as saying that "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God". 

I think that's BS, but it could hold true for Bernie. 

Give all that you have and follow me and you will enter my Father's kingdom.

“Anyone who thinks of Satan as evil should consider all the men, women, children, and animals who have died because it was "God's will." Certainly a person grieving the untimely loss of a loved one would much rather have their loved one with them than in God's hands!”

Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Edited by BobDobbs

8 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

“Anyone who thinks of Satan as evil should consider all the men, women, children, and animals who have died because it was "God's will." Certainly a person grieving the untimely loss of a loved one would much rather have their loved one with them than in God's hands!”

Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

God never said it was God's will.

11 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

God never said it was God's will.

God gave man his own will to do what he chooses, man's will is in his own hands, to do good or bad, it's up to the individual, you make your bed that you lie in.

If You do good and help your fellow man, and follow Jesus Christ and accept him as the son of God, then you will enter my Father's Kingdom, as our Lord and Savior said.

If You follow the adversary and do evil, and don't repent, then you are already in his hell and will remain their for eternity.

Edited by RainbowElf