The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

RIP Shock G, one of the most underrated musicians and producers in music. The man introduced the world to Tupac yet was a classically trained musician who originally taught himself how to play piano before going to school for music. Shock G was the Donald Fagan of Hip Hop, combining jazz, funk, rock, and rap and producing some of the best hip hop music of the late 80's early 90's.

R.I.P. Tawny Kitaen, I remember watching Witchboard the movie she starred in, beautiful woman.

Is it known what she died of? Last time I read the articles said causes of death unknown at the moment.

Edited by RainbowElf

Very sad indeed....rest in peace Ms. Kitaen!

Still no cause of death listed!

Last time I saw her in the media was on the reality show "Botched".  Sher had her implants removed and had been suffering from several health issues. 

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Very sad indeed....rest in peace Ms. Kitaen!

Still no cause of death listed!

Last time I saw her in the media was on the reality show "Botched".  Sher had her implants removed and had been suffering from several health issues. 

She always got a lot of heat from people, felt sorry for her. After her and Coverdale divorced she went down hill really fast, such a shame.

7 hours ago, reids said:

R.I.P. Charles Grodin.  I liked him as Goldie Hawn’s husband in “Seems Like Old Times”, too. 

R😎

He was great on David Letterman and the Johnny Carson shows…so droll and curmudgeonly.

6 hours ago, Strider said:

He was great on David Letterman and the Johnny Carson shows…so droll and curmudgeonly.

Perfect foil for De Niro in MIdnight Run.

2 hours ago, jabe said:

Perfect foil for De Niro in MIdnight Run.

15 hours ago, reids said:

R.I.P. Charles Grodin.  I liked him as Goldie Hawn’s husband in “Seems Like Old Times”, too. 

R😎

Watching both of these tonight, gentlemen.