The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

...stay classy libtards.

I believe the only "tards" are people who don't get the vaccine, claim the vaccine is dangerous, tell others not to get the vaccine, and then contract COVID and die from it. Honestly, how much more proof do you need? Did you get your kids vaccinated before you put them into school? Did you think it is personal choice for parents not to vaccinate their children and allow them to mingle with other kids? BTW I amĀ talking about the usual childhood vaccinations, not the COVID vaccination. Honestly, just curious.Ā 

Edited by BobDobbs

58 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

I believe the only "tards" are people who don't get the vaccine, claim the vaccine is dangerous, tell others not to get the vaccine, and then contract COVID and die from it. Honestly, how much more proof do you need? Did you get your kids vaccinated before you put them into school? Did you think it is personal choice for parents not to vaccinate their children and allow them to mingle with other kids? BTW I amĀ talking about the usual childhood vaccinations, not the COVID vaccination. Honestly, just curious.Ā 

Apples to oranges. When they are FDA approved for non-emergency use you can make this argument. Many people rightfully believe the risk of a virus with a near 99% survival rate is not worth the risk of these experimentalĀ vaccines.Ā 

13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Apples to oranges. When they are FDA approved for non-emergency use you can make this argument. Many people rightfully believe the risk of a virus with a near 99% survival rate is not worth the risk of these experimentalĀ vaccines.Ā 

So what will be your excuse when the vaccines are approved in about a month?Ā 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, SteveAJones said:

There it is...again. All conservative, criticallyĀ thinking peopleĀ must be like Kryptonite to you.

Ā 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:24 AM, Stryder1978 said:

...stay classy libtards.

Give me a break. It was Rush Limbaugh and right-wing talk radio that started the descent intoĀ degradingĀ bottom-feeder land,Ā with their rape fantasies of Chelsea Clinton and any woman they didn't agree with, along with smearing debasing talk of minorities, the handicapped, gays, Aids victims, and anyone that did not fit into their narrow white, Christian heterosexual world-view. All under the guise of "political incorrectness" and "just guys having fun".Ā 

"Conservative, critically thinking"? Haha, don't make me laugh. Rush, Hannity, Dick Farrel and the rest of theseĀ guys are about as critically thinking asĀ Chris Matthews and Jimmy Fallon. And they are not true conservativesā€¦more like alarmist reactionary hotheads.Ā There are not to be confused with William F. Buckley, WilhelmĀ Rƶpke,Ā George Will, or Thomas Sowell.

When did you guys turn into such pussies? One little line from me triggered you worse than a soy-latte-drinking vegan hipster. It must gall you to know that Hillary Clinton is tougher than you and all of your Fox News/Newsmax/Zerohedge keyboard warriors put together.

Ā 

Ā