Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

WOW, I haven't posted here in ages! SUPER HOT pictures as always

There is a Jimmy lookalike in my school. He's gorgeous. He also plays guitar in my friend's band! He's 16 so he might be too young for some of you ladies :D :D But he's only one year younger than me so I don't mind. ;):lol:

Noora, nice to see you back!! :)

You should take a picture of him and post it here so we "older" ;) ladies can judge if "your Jimmy" really looks like the REAL THING.... :D

You should take a picture of him and post it here so we "older" ;) ladies can judge if "your Jimmy" really looks like the REAL THING.... :D

AMAZONIC is right! you should post a picture :)

why doesn't he study in my school? oh, there are only Townshends aruond me.. wonder.gif lol :P

It's the dog collar that takes it over the top for me.

:ph34r:

MSG, the visual that I'm getting just thinking about that dog collar around his neck - well let's just leave it at that :o:blush::bagoverhead:

:oashamed0002.gif Ladies!!!! Please this is getting too "kinky"....you are soooo naughty!

Having said that...I AGREE WITH YOU! tongue0022.gif

Noora, nice to see you back!! :)

Thank you =)

I actually have two pictures of him, my friend sent these to me. :D I can post them here but I have to delete them soon because I don't really have his permission to post the pictures =SS

EDIT: deleted the pictures

Edited by noora

I know! :) That´s why I posted it - especially for you! :)

Awwww, thanks! You are a darling... :kiss:

1973-01-25_Aberdeen_04-1.jpg

yes amazonic, this one is very "dreamy" isnt it!

Oh yesss, Slave! but there's more to it than you know... ;) remember that nice US tv show called "I dream of Jeannie"? well, it would be more the case "I dream of Jimmy" :P

Untitled2-1.jpg

Awwww, Noora. He does look like Jimmy in his early days in this one! Very very nice...

He's got the full package: he is nice looking, he plays guitar, he has a resemblance with our Pagey, has he got a nice personality too? If yes, then my dear go for it! ;) Good luck!

Thanks for posting these pictures ... ehrm "without permission" :P

Awwww, Noora. He does look like Jimmy in his early days in this one! Very very nice...

He's got the full package: he is nice looking, he plays guitar, he has a resemblance with our Pagey, has he got a nice personality too? If yes, then my dear go for it! ;) Good luck!

Thanks for posting these pictures ... ehrm "without permission" :P

I don't know much about his personality but he seems nice. I'm just not sure if he likes me..

Yea in the first picture he looks weird but in the second one he's just hot.

OH no I really have delete those pictures, it makes me feel bad to post them here :(:lol:

If someone else wants to see the picture just send me a PM and I might send you the picture haha

Edited by noora

I'm just not sure if he likes me..

but in the second one he's just hot.

I am pretty sure he likes you. You are very pretty, how can't he? Let us know if any news...do you know his name? J......something maybe? :D

He does look hot! ;)

I am pretty sure he likes you. You are very pretty, how can't he? Let us know if any news...do you know his name? J......something maybe? :D

He does look hot! ;)

I don't know, I have once talked to him (unfortunately I was a bit drunk and he wasn't -,-) and it seemed like he was a bit afraid of me =SSssSS I will never drink again

HAHA actually his name is Juuso! :lol:

I don't know, I have once talked to him (unfortunately I was a bit drunk and he wasn't -,-) and it seemed like he was a bit afraid of me

HAHA actually his name is Juuso! :lol:

Maybe he's a bit shy and reserved, Noora. Don't scare him off... :D

Juuso...I knew that his name would start with J!!! :lol:

There's this kid in the grade below me who I think looks sooooo much like Jimmy Page, some people agree and some don't so I want you ladies to decide. He's young, but he has characteristics of Jimmy. Plllease don't think I'm a creep for having pictures of him hahaha because I really actually don't know him. I think it's pretty funny, but here are the pictures. Talk up a storm

XEiHXG0gyD_2y9x75gVsRwXbDyOKB0I1.jpg

DzKASXot5T-K4GsYD8O-Tk_bW7QEAxXx.jpg

<br>

here's a picture of Jimmy that was on the back of a CD case

UqemIzBm2j-RbsZwP7gOf5zaSDE7Xnk9.jpg

I dont see it.