Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Its a scan of mine from a Firm tour programme, from a session of shots at Sol Studios I believe - anyway I think it was the 84/85 tour but I can check later.

He looks great! Thank!

Thanks for the pictures aen27 :thumbsup:

This one is lovely. How is it he's so beautiful? :wub:

Everything about him is beautiful. I don't know how. I think of him as a 'pre-raphelite' prince, even living in Tower House adds to it. Only Jimmy would live in a house as beautiful as he is.

I'm really glad you like the pictures. I agree!

This isn't a picture, but I thought it would be the best place for it. Jimmy is absolutely so gorgeous in it! I just found this and about fainted when Jimmy blows the audience a kiss near the end! I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere. Sorry if it has. Dave Gohl is funny, he's so happy!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBsgRYPR-4

Edited by aen27

This isn't a picture, but I thought it would be the best place for it. Jimmy is absolutely so gorgeous in it! I just found this and about fainted when Jimmy blows the audience a kiss near the end! I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere. Sorry if it has. Dave Gohl is funny, he's so happy!

WOW!!!!IT MAKES YOU WISH YOU COULD RUN UP ON STAGE AND HUGE HIM :wub:

I put this ifirst one in the hair thread, but it should go here, as well.

jp75thereim-1.jpg

I put this pic as a desktop image on my PC at work. And Now I have problems to finish some work... he is soooo gorgeous, that all I can do is sit there and stare at him... :wub::wub::wub:

Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, my working moral is on the freezing point :blush:

earlscourt2.jpg

Awwwww....... yesssssssssssssss! love0011.gif

CHE AMORE!!!!! sorry the Italian in me is coming out... :P

I think I have never ever seen such a beautiful photo of Jimmy! Truly, I have seen millions of them, but this ...awwww...this is just...PERFECT!!! It's not all about his beauty. It's more than that.It's his facial expression, his essence, it's just HIM. ...I am just speechless, breathless...

Absolutely my alltime favorite now.

Thanks, lady! :kiss:

I put this ifirst one in the hair thread, but it should go here, as well.

jp75thereim-1.jpg

My goodness - he is so totally HOT in this picture!! Just love his hair and his chest and his hands (I could just go on forever!!!) :P;):):wub::wub::wub:

It's the dog collar that takes it over the top for me.

:ph34r:

MSG, the visual that I'm getting just thinking about that dog collar around his neck - well let's just leave it at that :o:blush::bagoverhead:

WOW, I haven't posted here in ages! SUPER HOT pictures as always

Hey Inga! Been a while since I saw you around here...Welcome back! :)

:lol: a Jimmy lookalike??? :lol: who knows? Maybe there's more than one in this big big world.... ;)

There is a Jimmy lookalike in my school. He's gorgeous. He also plays guitar in my friend's band! He's 16 so he might be too young for some of you ladies :D :D But he's only one year younger than me so I don't mind. ;):lol:

Oh I know what you mean about this video - I could just watch him all day long!!!!

MSG, the visual that I'm getting just thinking about that dog collar around his neck - well let's just leave it at that :o:blush::bagoverhead:

You're begining to put ideas into my head, too! Those I love pictures of him wearing that with his shirt open.

jpjpj69.jpg

omfg I've just come back from hoLiday, you shouLd be more carefuL! This couLd've kiLLed me! Thank damn god I have immunity :blink::D (from the nights I sat tiLL morning and stared at him)

Everything about him is beautiful. I don't know how. I think of him as a 'pre-raphelite' prince, even living in Tower House adds to it. Only Jimmy would live in a house as beautiful as he is.

perfect definition! that's just what he is! a dark-pre-rapheLite prince :D:wub::blush: