Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Mona

I believe that they have always been good friends, but someone once told me that part of the reason that they ended(not just because of Bonzo) was that Page had always wanted Zeppelin to be mainly about the guitar,but Plant wanted it to be about the vocals. I think that the contrast between guitar and vocals is a huge part of what makes them so awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very sweet - I hope they play together again someday!!

Yes it is, even if there it are pictures of Richard Cole and David Coverdale thrown in, Jimmy and Robert are adorable in the pictures with them.

Edited by aen27

Very sweet - I hope they play together again someday!!

--------------------

October 19, 1976 - one of the best nights of my life!

This picture of Jimmy Page attending the Premiere of Song RS is fascinating...can you please tell us the whole story...I think it is next to impossible to encounter a Led Zep... that too Page himself...how did you find you way to him... and he must be mobbed by fans...he looks beatiful...also, I noticed there are pictures of Robert and his wife/extended family in this Website in Photos...it seems to me Jimmy for some reason is sitting "alone" where was everybody else, ie. Robert, family, other Led Zep etc..

can this story be explained...much appreciated... (I was very new in Canada at that time and so far away.... )

Thanks

--------------------

October 19, 1976 - one of the best nights of my life!

This picture of Jimmy Page attending the Premiere of Song RS is fascinating...can you please tell us the whole story...I think it is next to impossible to encounter a Led Zep... that too Page himself...how did you find you way to him... and he must be mobbed by fans...he looks beatiful...also, I noticed there are pictures of Robert and his wife/extended family in this Website in Photos...it seems to me Jimmy for some reason is sitting "alone" where was everybody else, ie. Robert, family, other Led Zep etc..

can this story be explained...much appreciated... (I was very new in Canada at that time and so far away.... )

Thanks

I would be interested too, IluvJimmyPage. I too noticed he's alone. He does look so beautiful. Which premiere did he bring Scarlet to? He talks about her reaction to his face changing in his recent interviews. (Mojo or Guitar World).

I would be interested too, IluvJimmyPage. I too noticed he's alone. He does look so beautiful. Which premiere did he bring Scarlet to? He talks about her reaction to his face changing in his recent interviews. (Mojo or Guitar World).

Is this really? Do you have a magazine that Jimmy talk about it?

If you would have it ,please teach me what he said about Scarlet's reaction!

Love this one! Jimmy smile is priceless :D but ehrm ehrm ...there is something about the way he stands on the chair that just gets me ashamed0002.gif ashamed0006.gif

Am I being naughty? :P

We can only hope, that Jimmy didn´t cause himself some injuries ... :blush: poor little Jimmy :D

Edited by Spacewoman