Led Zeppelin Documentary!!

zeplz71

Good to hear. At least we know a little something. It would be cool if the film gets nominated for an Oscar at the 2022 Academy Awards. I wouldn't be surprised, considering the filmmakers involved in this and their work with "American Epic." Gotta see that some time. It's on Netflix or Prime but not free. Wish it was. The main criteria for a film to be eligible to be nominated for an Academy Award is that a particular film must have at least one showing in a theatre before the New Year strikes in a given year. I'm quite sure about this. So "Becoming Led Zeppelin" meets that with the showings at the Venice Film Festival and Telluride as well.

But, I'm still looking for word on a release date for the film so I can finally see it as all of you are. We shall see if something more is included with the release. I thought the release would be close to the 50th anniversary of Zep IV, but I'm sure it will now be next year. Who knows when. Either way, I can't wait to see it!

Do you think we will hear something on Monday as it is the 50th anniversary of Led Zeppelin IV?   HMMMM?  I'm thinking this or something is possible as such a big date for the band!

Edited by SuperDave