Happy New Year.

spats

This is my first new year where I was actually of age to go to a real party haha (I just turned 21), but I rang in the new year wrapped in an oversized pancho my mom made me for Christmas watching Cream on PBS... with my dad. No, you don't have to tell me how cool I am. :P

Here's to hoping none of the rest of you are as lame as I am this year!

I rang in the new year at good old Alby's. <_<

It wasn't too bad--I kept threatening to get drunk and flash the security cameras. :lol:

Now we're watching Order of the Phoenix--we're taking a break to heat up leftover pizza at 2am. :D

As I said to my co-worker at midnight--"Crappy NEW YEAR!"

:P

I had more to drink tonight than I probably have in the last 3 or 4 years. I had two Fuzzy Navel wine cooler thingies and two Smirnoff Ice Wild Grape thingies. My sister and I had a nice evening; we played Trivial Pursuit all night and then watched the ball drop in Times Square. Hope everyone has a great New Year.

Spats noone didn't want me becuase i didn't have a cool last name so i moved when I was 18 changed my lifestyle and got some new clothes and now I am a pretty cool person better then before.Now I have had no problems in meeting men maybe I can't get a boyfriend but at least SOME men not the good looking ones want me.I wish the good looking men would want me.

Spats noone didn't want me becuase i didn't have a cool last name so i moved when I was 18 changed my lifestyle and got some new clothes and now I am a pretty cool person better then before.Now I have had no problems in meeting men maybe I can't get a boyfriend but at least SOME men not the good looking ones want me.I wish the good looking men would want me.

What the HELL does any of that have to do with what I said? And why do you think we care?

I rang in the new year at good old Alby's. <_<

It wasn't too bad--I kept threatening to get drunk and flash the security cameras. :lol:

Now we're watching Order of the Phoenix--we're taking a break to heat up leftover pizza at 2am. :D

As I said to my co-worker at midnight--"Crappy NEW YEAR!"

:P

spats HAPPY NEW YEAR and i hope you will meet the woman of your dream.

I went out last night met my girlfriend Shelly she gave me some gloves and

I gave her some money and I said you don't have to give me a blowjob,i thought

thatwas a funny joke she luaghed. :D

Do you think i punish current women i meet because of the rejection i got as a teen? A couple buddies and female friends have told me the same thing. They think i do. I have never thought about it. If i do i am not conciously doing it. I don't know.

Happy New year to you too. :D

Spats, I only speak from my own experience and what I think I see. I know I've been guilty of the same behavior myself, and I know lots of other people that have too. It's pretty normal actually, though I don't know that I'd call it healthy.

Look, it's probably subconscious if it's happening it all, and you just have to ask yourself if YOU really think that could be happening. Or just disregard me as Ms. Armchair Psychologist. ;)

Sounds like everyone had a great New Year's, or at least a fairly wild one :) Mine was pretty interesting. I only had a couple of glasses of wine at my sister's, and when I went to pick up my friends at the bar, I got one of those total groaner stories, one of those "I can't believe he did that, yet I can believe it" stories. The long story short is this: my friend (who we'll call Robbie) has been seeing this girl (we'll call her Wendy) for about a month, but he's been saying for the last week or so that he was going to break it off with her after the first of the year. Not that any of us were overly surprised, 'cause she's kind of flaky and hasn't taken kindly to his female friends. But he's always defended her to us too, saying she's actually nice. Well, he hasn't broken it off with her.... and some other chick, some total cougar who lives in his neighborhood, sends him a naked picture of herself on his cell phone, so he takes off and leaves the bar, presumably to go be with her, without telling anyone he was going! The other friends who were with him said they just went outside to have a smoke, and when they came back in, his coat was gone and he was nowhere to be found.

I tell ya. :rolleyes: I suppose there's no such thing as being too old, in his case, to act like that.

Spats, I only speak from my own experience and what I think I see. I know I've been guilty of the same behavior myself, and I know lots of other people that have too. It's pretty normal actually, though I don't know that I'd call it healthy.

Look, it's probably subconscious if it's happening it all, and you just have to ask yourself if YOU really think that could be happening. Or just disregard me as Ms. Armchair Psychologist. ;)

Sounds like everyone had a great New Year's, or at least a fairly wild one :) Mine was pretty interesting. I only had a couple of glasses of wine at my sister's, and when I went to pick up my friends at the bar, I got one of those total groaner stories, one of those "I can't believe he did that, yet I can believe it" stories. The long story short is this: my friend (who we'll call Robbie) has been seeing this girl (we'll call her Wendy) for about a month, but he's been saying for the last week or so that he was going to break it off with her after the first of the year. Not that any of us were overly surprised, 'cause she's kind of flaky and hasn't taken kindly to his female friends. But he's always defended her to us too, saying she's actually nice. Well, he hasn't broken it off with her.... and some other chick, some total cougar who lives in his neighborhood, sends him a naked picture of herself on his cell phone, so he takes off and leaves the bar, presumably to go be with her, without telling anyone he was going! The other friends who were with him said they just went outside to have a smoke, and when they came back in, his coat was gone and he was nowhere to be found.

I tell ya. :rolleyes: I suppose there's no such thing as being too old, in his case, to act like that.

I will try and watch my behavor and see if i do that. I have to admit i have got enjoyment in the past out of rejecting. Like when i snubbed that girl awhile back who rejected me when we were teenagers. I don't know if that I was really immature for enjoying that so much or if i was right in paying someone back. Maybe a bit of both.

The New years party i went to was pretty damn good as far as party's go. Lots of friends, good food, pizza, etc. There were some pretty women there. I chatted with a pretty cool girl. Not my ideal physical type. A little plain for my tastes but she was cool. She is a friend of a friend. She seemed interested in me and was paying a lot of attention to me. So i was soaking it up even though she didn't have me popping a boner or anything. I think i actually spent more time chatting with her then most at the party other than my buddies. And then even as the party was wrapping up she even came over to say goodbye. How cool is that. Only annoying part was was where it was like she was leaving it open for me to ask for her number. I didn't bite. If someone wants to exchange numbers, etc,. They should just come out and say it. If she had just come out and said that it would have been a bit of a turn on. Because i love when women do that stuff. But she chose to go the "old fashioned" route and seemed to be waiting for me to ask. So nothing ended up happening. pretty cool girl otherwise. My buddies knocked me the next day for not doing it but they weren't surprised.lol

Other than that bit of disappointment it was a good New years eve.

The New years party i went to was pretty damn good as far as party's go. Lots of friends, good food, pizza, etc. There were some pretty women there. I chatted with a pretty cool girl. Not my ideal physical type. A little plain for my tastes but she was cool. She is a friend of a friend. She seemed interested in me and was paying a lot of attention to me. So i was soaking it up even though she didn't have me popping a boner or anything. I think i actually spent more time chatting with her then most at the party other than my buddies. And then even as the party was wrapping up she even came over to say goodbye. How cool is that. Only annoying part was was where it was like she was leaving it open for me to ask for her number. I didn't bite. If someone wants to exchange numbers, etc,. They should just come out and say it. If she had just come out and said that it would have been a bit of a turn on. Because i love when women do that stuff. But she chose to go the "old fashioned" route and seemed to be waiting for me to ask. So nothing ended up happening. pretty cool girl otherwise. My buddies knocked me the next day for not doing it but they weren't surprised.lol

You are an idiot. You are the disappointment in your story. She gave you every opportunity to connect with her and you blew it. Your friends could see that you are nothing but a scared child. You are obviously looking for a Mommy figure.

Her only mistake: She thought you were a man.

She got luckier than she knows that night.

This has to be simply one of the most pathetic displays of self-stature I've ever read. Congrats, you've earned the right to kill yourself.

Dumb ass

Archived