The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

4 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

Police arrest a person for testing positive for Covid and not attending government isolation camps.

The "covid fugitive" lives alone and wanted to spend the disease in his apartment. They wouldn't let him.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1431761292088561671

The Australian government proudly advertises the construction of concentration camps for COVID-19 sufferers or close contacts.

covid19australia.jpg

Yes, it is just shocking how people are rationalizing and even denying what is going on right in front of their eyes.  There is nothing more disgusting than a liberal who wrings their hands over what happened in Nazi Germany while cheering on this.  

11 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Yes, it is just shocking how people are rationalizing and even denying what is going on right in front of their eyes.  There is nothing more disgusting than a liberal who wrings their hands over what happened in Nazi Germany while cheering on this.  

That's where the minister of propaganda said tell people a lie long enough and they'll believe it,~Joseph Goebbels

And that's what's happening now, the left wing and supposed liberals are nothing but communists and dictators.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:04 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

I suffered because of this bullshit, I had surgery done and was in extreme pain and because of the new laws over opiates my doctor only prescribed me 15 pills of hydrocodone 5/325 mg one pill every 6 hours they cut a bone spur out of my shoulder, I told the doctor the the pills weren't helping the pain, he said I could take two if one doesn't work, how long do you think 15 pills will last? Then I called again and said to his nurse that I ran out of pills for the pain and she said the doctor wasn't allowed to prescribe more than 15, which sounded like bullshit to me, they told me to take Ibuprofen combined with Tylenol to help with the pain which didn't do shit, I have to suffer for several weeks in pain.  

From a mainstream source:

Is Pandemic Australia Still a Liberal Democracy? - The Atlantic

Good quote:

"Up to now one of Earth’s freest societies, Australia has become a hermit continent. How long can a country maintain emergency restrictions on its citizens’ lives while still calling itself a liberal democracy?"

On 9/5/2021 at 7:46 AM, Rodrigo said:

spacer.png

Total madness in Australia: the government kills dogs for adoption so that people do not go out to look for them in full quarantine.

The coronavirus craze continues and Bourke Shire councillors decided to shoot dead a dozen dogs because they did not want volunteers to move in quarantine to rescue them and put them up for adoption.

A rural council in the state of New South Wales, Australia, shot dead dozens of dogs waiting to be adopted at a shelter in the town of Cobar, to prevent volunteers from moving in during pandemic restrictions and people interested in rescuing them from coming to see them.

The news was published in Australia's Sunday Morning Herald, which obtained a statement from the local government that coolly reported that the course of action was taken to "protect its employees and the community, including vulnerable Aboriginal populations, from the risk of Covid-19 transmission when people come to see the dogs."

Meanwhile, volunteers at the animal shelter involved claim to have been prepared with all the necessary measures to handle the dogs safely. But the most alarming part of all this is that while the region is under quarantine, no recent cases of local transmission have been reported in the city.

For their part, animal rights advocates have demanded an immediate investigation into the matter to determine whether cruelty prevention laws were broken.

Meanwhile, Australia is currently dealing with massive protests against quarantines imposed by the national government over a very slight rise in Covid-19 cases, despite high vaccination numbers and virtually zero mortality.

You have no idea of what's happening here.

There have been on average 1200 cases per day over the last week alone.

1039 Covid related deaths over the last 18 months with an average of 5 per day since the current outbreak.

Some deaths were actually caused by Covid and others were because of pre-existing health issues exacerbated by the virus affecting their immune system and / or their respiratory functions.

Most of the cases were brought into the country from expats and flight crews returning home for other countries including Argentina. I would expect to see more cases arriving and going into quarantine following the recent evacuation of Afghanistan. Also there was many incidents of selfishness including a "security" guard having sex with one of the women in isolation and then going home and risking infection.

Previously hotel quarantine was the norm but were clearly not working as there were some not doing the right thing and isolating for 14 days. Some think that period is unfair but it's better than spending who knows how long in ICU on a ventilator.

As for animal cruelty this has only come to light and yes, if it is true it is deplorable. The SMH is hardly a reliable source as they and most other newspapers here sensationalise and never let the truth get in the way of a story.

The so called "freedom" demonstrations were not peaceful but downright violent causing harm to police and animals and many arrests followed. The idiots refused to wear masks and were recognised and in the process some of them contracted the virus.

Clean up your own backyard before you criticise mine.

9 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

From a mainstream source:

Is Pandemic Australia Still a Liberal Democracy? - The Atlantic

Good quote:

"Up to now one of Earth’s freest societies, Australia has become a hermit continent. How long can a country maintain emergency restrictions on its citizens’ lives while still calling itself a liberal democracy?"

You have NFI about what it's like here.

Hermit Continent? I'd rather be living here than anywhere else, period.

Liberal Democracy is an Americanism and we are not American.

We are Australians living under an Australian Democracy.

The only thing Liberal here is the name of the elected Party who are, somewhat ironically, conservative, which as I understand is the exact opposite of what a Liberal is classified as in the USA.

So while we share a lot of similarities we are poles apart on other things.

Take care.

4 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

1039 Covid related deaths over the last 18 months with an average of 5 per day since the current outbreak.

Some deaths were actually caused by Covid and others were because of pre-existing health issues exacerbated by the virus affecting their immune system and / or their respiratory functions.

Most of the cases were brought into the country from expats and flight crews returning home for other countries including Argentina. I would expect to see more cases arriving and going into quarantine following the recent evacuation of Afghanistan. Also there was many incidents of selfishness including a "security" guard having sex with one of the women in isolation and then going home and risking infection.

Previously hotel quarantine was the norm but were clearly not working as there were some not doing the right thing and isolating for 14 days. Some think that period is unfair but it's better than spending who knows how long in ICU on a ventilator.

As for animal cruelty this has only come to light and yes, if it is true it is deplorable. The SMH is hardly a reliable source as they and most other newspapers here sensationalise and never let the truth get in the way of a story.

The so called "freedom" demonstrations were not peaceful but downright violent causing harm to police and animals and many arrests followed. The idiots refused to wear masks and were recognised and in the process some of them contracted the virus.

You are a machine for saying fallacies, besides repeating the same speech of the media and puppet politicians. I'm not going to dwell on every point because it's boring and I'm not interested in wasting so much time. However, you mention several times to look at our nations and not to look at Australia. (?) This isn't a fight of nations, who traveled there, who came back here, nothing like that. This "pandemic" and all that goes with it is just the beginning of implementing a globalist agenda. This is a war between the people of all nations who are not willing to give up their individual rights to a sinister global tyranny.

Anyway it is still amazing how people have the truth before their eyes and they prefer not to accept it and face it... they prefer to continue begging for slavery.

grassgreen.jpg

4 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

AUSTRALIA GOVERNMENT FORCES THEM TO DOWNLOAD TRACKING AND TELEMETRY APP

Australia's federal and state governments' public health restrictions on its citizens have become even more draconian, with restrictions on freedom of movement and a requirement that South Australian citizens download a phone app that combines facial recognition with geolocation.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison recently said he knows the burden is heavy, and that "this is not a sustainable way to live in this country."

Interstate travel within Australia has been severely restricted in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 across the country, and now residents are forced to download an Orwellian phone app that uses facial recognition and geolocation to track its citizens.

The Atlantic reports:

South Australian residents will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will send them a text message at random times, and then they will have 15 minutes to take a photo of their face where they are supposed to be. If they don't get it, it will be sent to the local police department to follow up in person. "We don't tell them how often or when, randomly they have to respond within 15 minutes," explained Prime Minister Steven Marshall. "I think all South Australians should be very proud that we are the national pilot for home quarantine enforcement."

Other states across the country have also clamped down on citizens' freedoms in the name of security, with the state of Victoria announcing a curfew and suspending parliamentary business during the pandemic.

Scholar John Lee wrote in an article for the Brookings Institution that "to put this in context, federal and state parliaments sat through both World Wars and the Spanish Flu, and curfews were never imposed."

"Responding to a question about whether he had gone too far with respect to imposing a curfew (avoiding the question of why a curfew was necessary when no other state had one), Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews replied, 'It's not about human rights. It's about human life,'" according to the Atlantic.

Speaking to the BBC, New South Wales Police Minister David Elliott defended the deployment of the Australian military to enforce the curfew, saying some state residents thought "the rules didn't apply to them." In Sydney, where more than five million people have been on lockdown for more than two months, and in Melbourne, the country's second largest city, protests against the shutdown were banned, and when dissidents gathered anyway, hundreds were detained and fined, reported Reuters

covid19australia2.jpg

covid19aplicacionblabla.jpg

46 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

AUSTRALIA GOVERNMENT FORCES THEM TO DOWNLOAD TRACKING AND TELEMETRY APP

Australia's federal and state governments' public health restrictions on its citizens have become even more draconian, with restrictions on freedom of movement and a requirement that South Australian citizens download a phone app that combines facial recognition with geolocation.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison recently said he knows the burden is heavy, and that "this is not a sustainable way to live in this country."

Interstate travel within Australia has been severely restricted in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19 across the country, and now residents are forced to download an Orwellian phone app that uses facial recognition and geolocation to track its citizens.

The Atlantic reports:

South Australian residents will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will send them a text message at random times, and then they will have 15 minutes to take a photo of their face where they are supposed to be. If they don't get it, it will be sent to the local police department to follow up in person. "We don't tell them how often or when, randomly they have to respond within 15 minutes," explained Prime Minister Steven Marshall. "I think all South Australians should be very proud that we are the national pilot for home quarantine enforcement."

Other states across the country have also clamped down on citizens' freedoms in the name of security, with the state of Victoria announcing a curfew and suspending parliamentary business during the pandemic.

Scholar John Lee wrote in an article for the Brookings Institution that "to put this in context, federal and state parliaments sat through both World Wars and the Spanish Flu, and curfews were never imposed."

"Responding to a question about whether he had gone too far with respect to imposing a curfew (avoiding the question of why a curfew was necessary when no other state had one), Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews replied, 'It's not about human rights. It's about human life,'" according to the Atlantic.

Speaking to the BBC, New South Wales Police Minister David Elliott defended the deployment of the Australian military to enforce the curfew, saying some state residents thought "the rules didn't apply to them." In Sydney, where more than five million people have been on lockdown for more than two months, and in Melbourne, the country's second largest city, protests against the shutdown were banned, and when dissidents gathered anyway, hundreds were detained and fined, reported Reuters

covid19australia2.jpg

covid19aplicacionblabla.jpg

Yeah they're like they're neighbors communist China.

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

You are a machine for saying fallacies, besides repeating the same speech of the media and puppet politicians. I'm not going to dwell on every point because it's boring and I'm not interested in wasting so much time. However, you mention several times to look at our nations and not to look at Australia. (?) This isn't a fight of nations, who traveled there, who came back here, nothing like that. This "pandemic" and all that goes with it is just the beginning of implementing a globalist agenda. This is a war between the people of all nations who are not willing to give up their individual rights to a sinister global tyranny.

Anyway it is still amazing how people have the truth before their eyes and they prefer not to accept it and face it... they prefer to continue begging for slavery.

grassgreen.jpg

13:18 it's the number of the beast, you wont be able to buy or sell or do anything without the stamp, prophecy is coming to fruition.

Edited by RainbowElf

5 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

You have NFI about what it's like here.

Hermit Continent? I'd rather be living here than anywhere else, period.

Liberal Democracy is an Americanism and we are not American.

We are Australians living under an Australian Democracy.

The only thing Liberal here is the name of the elected Party who are, somewhat ironically, conservative, which as I understand is the exact opposite of what a Liberal is classified as in the USA.

So while we share a lot of similarities we are poles apart on other things.

Take care.

Yeah I fucking hate liberal democracy and liberals, we need Trump back.

At this point, I'm not sure which is more sadly humorous....The supposed Internet influencers related to the pandemic. or the supposed all knowing Internet Zep influencers expressing their disappointment over the content of the new movie.  "If  only I were in charge...."            

I know one thing....I'm sure glad I didn't listen to sites like Zero Hedge for my financial advice the last 10-12 years or so.  I'd still be working in the salt mine waiting for the sky to fall like Peter Schiff.  :hysterical:     

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Yes, that's right:  go get your fourth (or whatever number they're up to) booster shot because of some completely irrelevant thing that Peter Schiff said 10 years ago.  Makes perfect sense.

Ah, but that's the rub isn't it John ?  If you're a bitter American educated foreign Nationalist who starts an economic contrarian website because he got busted for inside trading, and then fails on just about every economic prediction for a decade, thus causing anyone silly enough to listen to miss out on the largest stock rally of all-time, I guess it's time to focus on a new issue to generate some good old-fashioned conservative fear.  Keep reading.  They'll be right eventually, just like a broken clock.    

12 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Ah, but that's the rub isn't it John ?  If you're a bitter American educated foreign Nationalist who starts an economic contrarian website because he got busted for inside trading, and then fails on just about every economic prediction for a decade, thus causing anyone silly enough to listen to miss out on the largest stock rally of all-time, I guess it's time to focus on a new issue to generate some good old-fashioned conservative fear.  Keep reading.  They'll be right eventually, just like a broken clock.    

Their politics are irrelevant, and Peter Schiff has nothing to with ZH, any more than lefties like Glen Greenwald or Matt Taibbi (whose articles they post).  Any fear porn they engage in is kid's stuff compared with what the MSM does.  You apparently don't understand that ZH mainly aggregates articles from other sources (often mainstream), whose relevant content you are welcome to comment on, if so inclined intellectually.  Maybe you should worry more about your next booster shot than ZH's financial advice.