The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

9 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

She made over 1mil last year on her back? My god, that poor vagina. I'm surprised that abused cooz doesn't have a protest sign sticking out of it.

She doesn't open her legs for anything less than $2,000 minimum...so you do the math. That's at most 500 lays a year. I wonder if her vagina is insured?

According to the internet, she's from Dublin, Ireland and only 4'8", which explains the name I guess. 

2 hours ago, Strider said:

This sounds like another similar story.

A woman filed a tax return and answered the occupation question: Poultry Farmer.

Long story short, assessors visited her and asked her to show them her "farm".

She pointed to a large four poster bed and said, "I raised 1000 cocks here last year!"

1 hour ago, Strider said:

She doesn't open her legs for anything less than $2,000 minimum...so you do the math. That's at most 500 lays a year. I wonder if her vagina is insured?

According to the internet, she's from Dublin, Ireland and only 4'8", which explains the name I guess. 

That adds a whole new dimension to the title of this “thread”....

On 12/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, apantherfrommd said:

I'd rather Cuomo inject bleach after politicizing the vaccine. But I don't want New York to suffer anymore under him. 

I found this for you, 77  FDA Confirms Pfizer Vaccine Safe, Effective; Approval Expected In Days | The Daily Wire

Good health to you and yours.

I am going to take it for sure when I can get it

On 12/4/2020 at 10:31 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

Anyone who thinks these politicians are going to get injected on the telescreen with anything but a saline solution needs to self-quarantine for a very long time, as reality is not their cup of their tea.

This is probably the post that really tells what you are thinking the most. And I understand your distrust.  But do you honestly believe that this is a real possibility?  No way in hell is it.!!!!!  NO WAY IN HELL.   They could not pull off a lie like this and get away with it.  Read the quote above all of you!!!  Let me know if you  are going to agree with this crap?

14 hours ago, Strider said:

2k for a poke? Hells bells, does the clam have a red cape with an S on it?  I wonder if she has coupons? Early-Brid Specials? Yom Kippur discounts? Even then I could not afford it 😔

On 12/8/2020 at 9:14 AM, SteveAJones said:

Fun fact: Influenza is down 95% this year. You don't suppose they're counting flu cases as COVID-19 cases now, do ya? 😉

Yes, another miracle of science:

U.S. Influenza Surveillance System: Purpose and Methods | CDC

From Section 3:

"Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this system will suspend data collection for the 2020-21 influenza season. Data from previous seasons are available on FluView Interactive."

4 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

2k for a poke? Hells bells, does the clam have a red cape with an S on it?  I wonder if she has coupons? Early-Brid Specials? Yom Kippur discounts? Even then I could not afford it 😔

Funny you mentioned coupons...

https://expressdigest.com/prostitute-alice-little-announces-shes-offering-50-discount-for-storm-area-51-attendees/

21 minutes ago, Strider said:

EEEEKKKK! That's the first pic of her I saw. She looks about 13 years old! I like my ladies to look like a woman. 

I guess there are quite a lot of guys who like that sorta thing (pretending they are drilling a child) but she could be giving it away and I would still pass. Then again if she looked like a mid-90's Claudia Christian I would still pass as after all the mileage on that snatch it would probably be like tossing a hot dog into a hallway.

On 12/11/2020 at 1:38 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

"Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this system will suspend data collection for the 2020-21 influenza season. Data from previous seasons are available on FluView Interactive."

In other words infectious disease data collection is suspended when the nation needs it most. Can you believe some people want to put this fucking government in charge of health care?

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

In other words infectious disease data collection is suspended when the nation needs it most. Can you believe some people want to put this fucking government in charge of health care?

The death rate from COVID is surpassing 3,500 deaths a day, hospitals are filled beyond capacity and have converted parking garages into COVID wards, medical workers are breaking under the stresses of watching people die from this daily.

I think our health care system has bigger fish to fry right now

21 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

The death rate from COVID is surpassing 3,500 deaths a day, hospitals are filled beyond capacity and have converted parking garages into COVID wards, medical workers are breaking under the stresses of watching people die from this daily.

In light of the actual numbers that have been shown here, I'm reminded of this quote from Orwell (1984):

"How can I help it? How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once."

25 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

In light of the actual numbers that have been shown here, I'm reminded of this quote from Orwell (1984):

"How can I help it? How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once."

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

We have an aging, morbidly obese society with poor diets, no exercise and a host of underlying medical conditions. COVID-19 is not THE factor, it is merely a contributing factor. That's why less than 30,000 of the 250K+ death certificates list COVID-19 as sole cause of death.

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

Definitely amusing, and the one where they use Samuel L. Jackson's voice is also funny.  But what's the tie-in?  Video responses are a tried-and-true rhetorical device (I'm partial to the scene from The Godfather where Michael chides Kay for her naivete), but I'm not following it here.

8 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Definitely amusing, and the one where they use Samuel L. Jackson's voice is also funny.  But what's the tie-in?  Video responses are a tried-and-true rhetorical device (I'm partial to the scene from The Godfather where Michael chides Kay for her naivete), but I'm not following it here.

Just trying to take it down a notch that's all. I saw the direction this was going and thought a bit of random humor was needed.

You see, at the end of the day we all want the same thing, to live our lives, love those around us, and be happy. All of that is within our control. Its only when we willingly relinquish that control we become something we are not meant to be.

This is what I know. People are dying, I don't know the how or why but they are dying. It does not matter if those who are dying were unhealthy to begin with, I am not that callous. If wearing a mask, social distancing, and not going out unless it is absolutely necessary will save just one person, then I am 100% good with that. 

and now...

9 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Just trying to take it down a notch that's all. I saw the direction this was going and thought a bit of random humor was needed.

You see, at the end of the day we all want the same thing, to live our lives, love those around us, and be happy. All of that is within our control. Its only when we willingly relinquish that control we become something we are not meant to be.

This is what I know. People are dying, I don't know the how or why but they are dying. It does not matter if those who are dying were unhealthy to begin with, I am not that callous. If wearing a mask, social distancing, and not going out unless it is absolutely necessary will save just one person, then I am 100% good with that. 

and now...

Fair enough, but this "people are dying" thing is a bit like "do it for the children":  we're not supposed to ask any questions or express any kind of skepticism because the stakes are (supposedly) far too high.  And I happen to believe that our obligation as free men is precisely to ask such questions.  

19 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

If wearing a mask, social distancing, and not going out unless it is absolutely necessary will save just one person, then I am 100% good with that. 

Fantastic. Whether it's saving just one person or the whole fucking planet I guess we can no longer live our own lives at all. Thanks! 

14 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Fair enough, but this "people are dying" thing is a bit like "do it for the children":  we're not supposed to ask any questions or express any kind of skepticism because the stakes are (supposedly) far too high.  And I happen to believe that our obligation as free men is precisely to ask such questions.  

PRECISELY! Stay Outside, Save Liberty.

Get In Your House.jpg