The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

41 minutes ago, redrum said:

I have an appointment for Feb. 17th. One question: Why the fuck do they want to know my sexual orientation? It's none of their fucking business and I'm going to tell the cocksuckers that when I get there.

Research shows 1 out of every 8 people in the world is a Chinese woman, so in addition to getting the shot you may learn something new about yourself. :hysterical:

The reason is your local, state and federal government have an equity fetish: Vaccine Equitable Distribution (pa.gov)

My still at home son, diabetic on kidney dialysis three times a week and my wife a part time hospital worker are due their vaccine shots in the next couple of weeks, they both have weekly Covid tests, so far negative.  Me, I'm just going to have to wait my turn.

5 hours ago, JTM said:

My still at home son, diabetic on kidney dialysis three times a week and my wife a part time hospital worker are due their vaccine shots in the next couple of weeks, they both have weekly Covid tests, so far negative.  Me, I'm just going to have to wait my turn.

Mrs CP had hers on Sunday. Sore arm for 3 days but she seems OK. Still got 1 head and no inclination to eat only Bananas. Me? A long time comin'

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Research shows 1 out of every 8 people in the world is a Chinese woman, so in addition to getting the shot you may learn something new about yourself. :hysterical:

The reason is your local, state and federal government have an equity fetish: Vaccine Equitable Distribution (pa.gov)

China woman cost 200 dollah.

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Mrs CP has a heavy cold. Courtesy of the Vaccine. 

Give her my best.

I have a friend who got her vaccination shots recently. The first shot went fine. The second shot she received last Monday. By Tuesday her arm was in pain. The next day, everywhere was in pain…arm, neck, back, joints. Then, Friday morning the pain was gone. It was her body producing an overabundance of white blood cells to counteract the vaccine. She is okay now but she said the pain was pretty bad those few days. Not sure if everyone is experiencing that, but just thought I'd put it out there for anyone getting a vaccination. I am still way in the back of the line according to the chart.

20 minutes ago, Strider said:

Give her my best.

I have a friend who got her vaccination shots recently. The first shot went fine. The second shot she received last Monday. By Tuesday her arm was in pain. The next day, everywhere was in pain…arm, neck, back, joints. Then, Friday morning the pain was gone. It was her body producing an overabundance of white blood cells to counteract the vaccine. She is okay now but she said the pain was pretty bad those few days. Not sure if everyone is experiencing that, but just thought I'd put it out there for anyone getting a vaccination. I am still way in the back of the line according to the chart.

Yes, this seems the de facto result for most people. I know several health care workers who have received the vaccine and all but two reported exactly what your friend reported.

On 1/20/2021 at 2:28 AM, SteveAJones said:

BINGO Steve!

If I were king this would be my distribution plan:

Tier #1  Elderly who are living in care facilities as well as workers and staff in elderly care facilities

Tier #2  Everyone else regardless of age, job, gender, race, culture, or social status. If you are willing and able to get in line. Then get in line.

All of this social engineering stuff with the vaccine is about as stupid as the Titanic lowering half empty lifeboats rather than loading them with the people who were there who could have had a seat, regardless of gender, age, or status.

Edited by kipper

1 hour ago, kipper said:

If I were king this would be my distribution plan:

Tier #1  Elderly who are living in care facilities as well as workers and staff in elderly care facilities

Tier #2  Everyone else regardless of age, job, gender, race, culture, or social status. If you are willing and able to get in line. Then get in line.

All of this social engineering stuff with the vaccine is about as stupid as the Titanic lowering half empty lifeboats rather than loading them with the people who were there who could have had a seat, regardless of gender, age, or status.

I would not have implemented the use of exorbitantly high cost experimental vaccines that require special handing and distribution systems that aren't in place. I would have used the US government's existing stockpile of hydroxychloroquine and achieved herd immunity at a cost of about .64 cents a person. This was never a genuine public health emergency and has nothing to do with the virus. Further proof of this is that on Day 1 of Beijing Biden's presidency CNN dropped their death tracker and the WHO changed the threshold of what constitutes a positive test. 

20 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Mrs CP has a heavy cold. Courtesy of the Vaccine. 

Yup. I’ve read many have experienced the same symptoms. Meanwhile my buddies 92 year old dad, nothing. His 86 and 76 year old in laws, nothing. My 81 and 77 year old in laws, nothing. Crazy how the reactions are so radically different. 
I hope Mrs CP feels better soon! 

Edited by Walter

29 minutes ago, Walter said:

Yup. I’ve read many have experienced the same symptoms. Meanwhile my buddies 92 year old dad, nothing. His 86 and 76 year old in laws, nothing. My 81 and 77 year old in laws, nothing. Crazy how the reactions are so radically different. 

29 minutes ago, Walter said:

Thanks Chuck. Weirdly enough, yesterday she was sneezing constantly and her eyes were streaming. She said it was like an allergy. So last evening we had a couple of joints and some wine as usual and before we went to bed the sneezing and the watery eyes had gone completely. This morning nothing. Back to normal. 

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I would not have implemented the use of exorbitantly high cost experimental vaccines that require special handing and distribution systems that aren't in place. I would have used the US government's existing stockpile of hydroxychloroquine and achieved herd immunity at a cost of about .64 cents a person. This was never a genuine public health emergency and has nothing to do with the virus. Further proof of this is that on Day 1 of Beijing Biden's presidency CNN dropped their death tracker and the WHO changed the threshold of what constitutes a positive test. 

:hysterical:

So much for education

21 hours ago, Strider said:

Give her my best.

Thanks man. She is fine today

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

:hysterical:

So much for education

There is no education, merely indoctrination: keep your submission muzzles on and trust authority figures. I could go into the Human Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System and Luciferase but nah, the sheeple are already lining up.  

2 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I’m not taking the Covid vaccine, you think I’m going to take something they come up with that quick?

Going forward provided you don't need to travel outside of the confines of whatever country you're in or work for a living you'll be fine.

7 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Going forward provided you don't need to travel outside of the confines of whatever country you're in or work for a living you'll be fine.

Thank you Steve, and thank you for being a respectful cool guy. 

13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

This makes too much sense.  Problem is why should we use an inexpensive "dangerous" treatment like HCQ when fortunes can be made on possible mandatory vaccines by Big Pharma, Gates, Fauci, etc.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/01/19/covid-19-vaccine-may-become-mandatory.aspx

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

There is no education, merely indoctrination: keep your submission muzzles on and trust authority figures. I could go into the Human Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System and Luciferase but nah, the sheeple are already lining up.  

Um, ok uncle wacky