Does Jimmy...

california girl

Does anyone know which of his suits that he is refering to in the second press confrence with Robert from Way Down Inside? He talks about how he let the Victoria and Albert measum borrow one of his suits, but I guess they never returned it to him and let the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame have it and they cut it to fit on their manqiuns. I thought he said he had all of his stage clothes going back to the Yardbirds.

Does anyone know which of his suits that he is refering to in the second press confrence with Robert from Way Down Inside? He talks about how he let the Victoria and Albert measum borrow one of his suits

IIRC that was the black one.

Usually "the dragon suit" means the black one from the '75 tour, while the white one from '77 is "the poppy suit".

does anyone have pics of jp 's wife recent ones ?

Jimena?

I think there's some pics out there of her on this site. She's a lovely lady, I was fortunate enough to meet her in 2002. Search the "ABC Trust" thread here. She came around to all the tables at the ABC Trust dinner and thanked everyone for attending. :)

Jimena?

I think there's some pics out there of her on this site. She's a lovely lady, I was fortunate enough to meet her in 2002. Search the "ABC Trust" thread here. She came around to all the tables at the ABC Trust dinner and thanked everyone for attending. :)

thank you rock action

• 1 year later...
He talks about how he let the Victoria and Albert measum borrow one of his suits, but I guess they never returned it to him and let the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame have it and they cut it to fit on their manqiuns.

Appalling. One would think they'd treat the rock treasures they're entrusted with more respect and care. They should get a mannequin made that matches Jimmy's mid-70's specifications.

And I hope the Hall is being more careful with Jim Morrison's Cub Scout uniform!! :angry:

Appalling. One would think they'd treat the rock treasures they're entrusted with more respect and care. They should get a mannequin made that matches Jimmy's mid-70's specifications.

And I hope the Hall is being more careful with Jim Morrison's Cub Scout uniform!! :angry:

The mannequins had to be cut to fit the display cases, an oversight on the part of the

exhibition organizers. However, the black dragon suit was not damaged in any way, and some time later was provided on loan to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

• 4 weeks later...

I was flipping around the Hammer Of The Gods book, and there's a picture section in the middle, and there's a picture of Jimmy in the black suit and there's the cancer zodiac sign on the left leg. I'm a cancer, so I totally went crazy. And I was wondering what is Jimmy and Robert's zodiac signs?? I know their birthdays, but I don't know all the signs.

• 1 month later...
I was flipping around the Hammer Of The Gods book, and there's a picture section in the middle, and there's a picture of Jimmy in the black suit and there's the cancer zodiac sign on the left leg. I'm a cancer, so I totally went crazy. And I was wondering what is Jimmy and Robert's zodiac signs?? I know their birthdays, but I don't know all the signs.

Robert is a Leo. Jimmy is a Capricorn. Definately not a Gemini.

Jimmy has sun in Capricorn, moon in Cancer and ascendant in Scorpion. He has all the three different zodiac signs on his suits.

Robert has sun in Leo, moon in Pisces and ascendant in Sagittarius.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived