Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

Just now, BobDobbs said:

Ah yes, Kobe...I hear they are devastatingly delicious 😉 

:lol: enough food for 3 meals! And a pretty good show too..usually. Always love the volcano onion  and shrimp tails in the chef’s pocket! :lol: 

11 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

No argument from me King was a POS, however, even a POS deserves due process under the law. King was beaten excessively and was not a threat once he was on the ground.

You see Steve, the law must apply to both the civilized and un-civilized in our society otherwise it really is not law at all. Just like better for 100 guilty men to go free than an innocent man be convicted.

It was the out of control cops which divided the nation, not some idiot criminal who decided to run from the cops.

Oh sure, he was just driving while black. A motorist beaten in the street. I know we both know better but that's how it's spun now. These things are always spun by race hustlers. I'm still waiting for any evidence George Floyd's death was the result of racism. Due process, right?

13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Oh sure, he was just driving while black. A motorist beaten in the street. I know we both know better but that's how it's spun now. These things are always spun by race hustlers. I'm still waiting for any evidence George Floyd's death was the result of racism. Due process, right?

Possibly racial bias plays a role in some instances, however I believe the problems are several: poorly trained cops, cops who likely cannot pass a psych test but are cops anyway, cops on  power trips, and the thin blue line in general. Many of these cops will beat or shoot anyone who dares question them about anything, that's the problem.

Cops need to stop the us vs. them mentality, stop resorting to the use of a gun for the slightest provocation or danger, and stop acting as if they were the lord of the realm.

5 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Possibly racial bias plays a role in some instances, however I believe the problems are several: poorly trained cops, cops who likely cannot pass a psych test but are cops anyway, cops on  power trips, and the thin blue line in general. Many of these cops will beat or shoot anyone who dares question them about anything, that's the problem.

Cops need to stop the us vs. them mentality, stop resorting to the use of a gun for the slightest provocation or danger, and stop acting as if they were the lord of the realm.

Communities get the policing they deserve. I have always encouraged policemen to do whatever is necessary to ensure they are alive at the end of a shift. That thin blue line and the Second Amendment are all that stand between us and those who would do us harm.

On 3/28/2022 at 10:31 AM, BobDobbs said:

Smith just proved what an absolute POS his is, and a cuckold as well. Smith was seen, on camera, laughing his ass off at the joke Rock said...until Mrs. Smith gave Will the stink eye, leaned over and said something to him. Only then did Mr. Dope get up and smack Rock. And for what? A joke about Jada being bald? Boo hoo!!! Jada suffers from alopecia, many men and women who are not billionaires suffer from alopecia and they don't smack people for commenting on their lack of hair. Jada is so damn rich she could probably get a full scalp transplant if she wanted to.

Since it is obvious who wears the pants, exclusively, in their messed-up family, I guess old Will holds the camera while the pool-boy is in for a jolly rogering with Jada. I wonder if she wears a wig with said pool-boy?

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I WAS THIS CLOSE TO ASKING WGL IF THE RUG-MATCHED THE CARPET'

On 3/28/2022 at 11:31 AM, BobDobbs said:

Smith just proved what an absolute POS his is, and a cuckold as well. Smith was seen, on camera, laughing his ass off at the joke Rock said...until Mrs. Smith gave Will the stink eye, leaned over and said something to him. Only then did Mr. Dope get up and smack Rock. And for what? A joke about Jada being bald? Boo hoo!!! Jada suffers from alopecia, many men and women who are not billionaires suffer from alopecia and they don't smack people for commenting on their lack of hair. Jada is so damn rich she could probably get a full scalp transplant if she wanted to.

Since it is obvious who wears the pants, exclusively, in their messed-up family, I guess old Will holds the camera while the pool-boy is in for a jolly rogering with Jada. I wonder if she wears a wig with said pool-boy?

8EF1407A-0627-4379-8E5B-FAB3E6F3415F.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Walter said:

8EF1407A-0627-4379-8E5B-FAB3E6F3415F.jpeg

Damn...Ouch 🙂 

Seriously though, they are billionaires, I'm sure she can afford a wig made from the suffering of us peasants if she wishes. Tina Turner has been bald since 1962 when a hair straightening session went horribly wrong. You don't see her complaining, she wears a wig and laughs all the way to the bank.

Tina Turner has been bald since 1962 when a hair straightening session went horribly wrong. You don't see her complaining, she wears a wig and laughs all the way to the bank.

What's love got to do with Barter Town? 

1 hour ago, redrum said:

Tina Turner has been bald since 1962 when a hair straightening session went horribly wrong. You don't see her complaining, she wears a wig and laughs all the way to the bank.

What's love got to do with Barter Town? 

The shoes of my youth. I still wear the Vans, Converse Chuck Taylors, and Adidas Stan Smiths. But I have not worn Wallabees in ages. They seem to have disappeared...I don't see them much anymore.

vans-designs.jpg.27afffab79fd7b62552ee24c93d1b36d.jpg

1788418771_71kYYu4lngL._AC_SR920736_.jpg.e7cdf7b2b8333d01879222b3ebb94841.jpg

51F5MtideYL._AC_UY395_.jpg.c0e53f96a74859f7f53db20c5db41c0b.jpg

1_657316_ZM_ALT5.JPG.e49ab72c042d7b30ff87d75d18ee69c5.JPG