Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Well I guess he has to get girls somewhere.

If you get girls in England, Richard, you could try here too then get more. And you know the girls here are of quality because they are Zeppelin fans.

Now there's an idea...

...they don't call America the "land of opportunity" for nothing!!

I take this opportunity to show this clip to demonstrate how easy it is:

American Girls and the English Accent

Ooops, I don't know what happened there. :blink: I hope she is ok...I don't know where the violence part came from but none of us here meant to offend in any way.

I'm confused now. :huh:

Ah, I see Bonham...it is all making some sense now. You can't get any girls from the homeland to you are having to search elsewhere.

I feel sorry for you and your cheesyness. :lol::P

My cheesiness was only temporary, and if I had a pound for every English girl I've had, I'd have 10 pounds tat I could put on the Lottery and win (I hope) so I can go and meet all of these exotic foreign girls! Oh god that's a plan, isn't it! :D:P Oh, and yea, didn't get the violence thing... :huh:

Edit: I love that part of the movie, so excellent! :lol: :lol:

Edited by Bonham

My cheesiness was only temporary, and if I had a pound for every English girl I've had, I'd have 10 pounds tat I could put on the Lottery and win (I hope) so I can go and meet all of these exotic foreign girls! Oh god that's a plan, isn't it! :D:P Oh, and yea, didn't get the violence thing... :huh:

Edit: I love that part of the movie, so excellent! :lol: :lol:

Indeed Ash. It is a great part of that film. :lol:

And yeah...we should fly over there and have some fun mate. :thumbsup:

In fact, we are planning to go to Seattle at some point in the future...that should be a ball. ;)

Forget swagger English guys have an accent. I could listen to English people talk all day.

:lol: I have to agree...I guess there are a few English accents that could grate on my nerves after a while, but still...

On the airplane coming back home from London this past summer, I talked to this really nice English man who'd been living in the San Francisco area for over 20 years. I told him he'd kept his accent remarkably well for having been away so long, and he said it was something he did try for, "because you can get away with murder in the states if you have an English accent!" I shuffled my feet awkwardly and pretended that I wasn't a prime example of someone who makes that statement true.

Accents and swagger...they're going to get me in trouble one day. B) ...if I'm lucky :ph34r:

I'm trying to post a video I just made with me talking on YouTube, and it won't accept the file format because it's wma, what can I do to change it or sort it?

I'm sure if you just do a google search for a file converter, you can find one for free that shouldn't be too difficult to work...

:D:D:D:D

I do hope his plan on meeting the foreign exotic girls work out :P

Here's a picture, to get back on track

Picture322.jpg

See Ash, I told you I have dark circles :P

Picture277.jpg

And henna

The henna art is absolutely beautiful! Did you design that? I've wanted to do it, but I have no faith in my skills.

The henna art is absolutely beautiful! Did you design that? I've wanted to do it, but I have no faith in my skills.

Thank you, henna tattoo can be done by anyone who can draw a design with pencil and paper. It's more simple than it seems. I didn't design that though, my cousin Noor did.

Seems the ladies are quite enamoured with the handsome Mr. Bonham.....should add for some playful flirting in the threads! B)

Yes yes, I concur :P