Post A Picture Of Yourself!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe somebody sitting outside with a camera?

Probably that damn Paparazzi............I'll call my layer on your behalf. :D

Scratch!?

:huh:

Go away!

(running away to shut all of the blinds)

:lol:

Classic....Ev couldn't tell :hysterical:

Hey everyone I am not one to lie or deceive. I just thought since some of you women have done the ole photoshop pics of ya'll with Robert Plant etc. I would have some fun and do one. But all I did was take a pic of Jimmy and Robert-circa 1982 and a pic from 1997 of me and a buddy at my 10th High School reunion and edited them together- only using the paint function- no photoshop. :rolleyes:

I would really like to meet Jimmy in person. I was fortunate to meet John Paul Jones in 2000 in Houston, TX on his Zooma solo tour and was front row and got a pick he used and his autograph on my ticket stub. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of us taken together. <_<

Hey, bite me okay! I wasn't even looking that closely! Hell, upon closer inspection I've even cropped and posted the same Jimmy pic myself! :hysterical:

You suck! :P

:lol:

You say that like it's a bad thing--it just keep the a-holes away (except for today). :D