The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Let's Go Flyers baby!

Awww, poor Montreal. Despite having won 24 cups, they still need every call to go their way. Bunch of Canuk pansies.

I posted this last night in another thread, but it's worth repeating...at one time, this was the greatest rivalry in sports, pure unbridled hatred...

The days of the Russian Five, the dreaded Claude Leimeux and some of the best hockey fights of all time. Damn, I miss playing during those times.

Charles:

I guess The Habs better kick ass if they're goin' win this series..

Come on Montreal Canadiens.....GO HABS GO!!!!!!! :duel:

Juliet

They totally outplayed Philly. Beaten by a got goalie. I dont like either team but think Montreal can still win it. 'They are a far better team-more balanced than Philly. the Sharks are done I believe. And the Rangers are absolutely done. Im shocked by that one. Lundquist didnt play like he did in the past for the Rangers. Think it will be a a very tough series between Detroit and Dallas. If Detroit wins, I think they beat the Penguins for the Cup. If Dallas wins its a tossup with them and Pittsburgh.

Charles:

I guess The Habs better kick ass if they're goin' win this series..

Come on Montreal Canadiens.....GO HABS GO!!!!!!! :duel:

Juliet

They better move their asses real quick if they want to win the series. :angry:

Next game is in MTL, so maybe the atmosphere in the ''Forum'' will help them... 'cause now, they need a real miracle. <_<

Archived