Searchers find possible graves at Manson compound

Jahfin

It could be just old prospector bones they found. I was down in the Mojave a while back at Kelso train station and there was a guy buried right in the parking lot. Weird!!

My nephew was in Vacaville prison with Manson and he sent me a poem that Manson had written. It was gibberish of course and I felt totally creeped out knowing he had handled the piece of paper. I sent it back because my nephew said he wanted it. I also read that Manson was the youngest prisoner on Alcatraz. So he's been a loser forever. I liked what a radio host said about the death penalty in California and that they should put all the convicted killers on an electrified roller coaster and zap 'em all at the same time, Manson included. B)

I've crossed paths a couple times with some pretty scary people in my lifes journey that espoused creepy shit like this guy, just eased on down the road :o

As for this manson guy, he creeped me out so much I went by my middle name for years.

I liked what a radio host said about the death penalty in California and that they should put all the convicted killers on an electrified roller coaster and zap 'em all at the same time, Manson included. B)

Don't you think life in prison is a harsher penalty than death? Rotting away in a prison for decades, rather than a few years on death row and then the injection?

I know I would rather the death penalty than sit around in jail forever. But then again I'm not a criminal.

Vengeance should not be the basis of a punishment handed out by society to criminals.

It's a good thing my wife isn't reading this thread. Even to this day, the slightest mention of that monster gives her the creeps. Most of the women I grew up with would say the same.

Hell, I've been around too long not to brand this kind of talk as GENERALIZATION...why don't you stick to the facts.....like keeping wifie away from the TV news...are there still people around on this planet who are not FED up with the real MONSTERS out there = POLITICIANS!! :blink::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've crossed paths a couple times with some pretty scary people in my lifes journey that espoused creepy shit like this guy, just eased on down the road :o

As for this manson guy, he creeped me out so much I went by my middle name for years.

I think we're all RAPIDLY losing the perspective of who the REAL MONSTERS are out there......the WARMONGERS that go by the name of POLITICIANS and who have waged 2 WORLD WARS with millions and millions of innocent victims........oh sure, these MONSTERS can be excused can't they?!

Robert.:)

I think we're all RAPIDLY losing the perspective of who the REAL MONSTERS are out there......the WARMONGERS that go by the name of POLITICIANS and who have waged 2 WORLD WARS with millions and millions of innocent victims........oh sure, these MONSTERS can be excused can't they?!

Robert. :)

Note that I didn't mention who these scary people were! ;)

" think we're all RAPIDLY losing the perspective of who the REAL MONSTERS are out there"

we don't want to look at them because we are the ones who put them there and continue to let them do the things they do. not to porposley bite of manson's style. it's just a statement of fact. our leaders are a mirror of us. manson is no more a monster than you or me

we all have evil and darkness beyond measure sleeping within. his for whatever reason

"woke up". yours could too over less.

" think we're all RAPIDLY losing the perspective of who the REAL MONSTERS are out there"

we don't want to look at them because we are the ones who put them there and continue to let them do the things they do. not to porposley bite of manson's style. it's just a statement of fact. our leaders are a mirror of us. manson is no more a monster than you or me

we all have evil and darkness beyond measure sleeping within. his for whatever reason

"woke up". yours could too over less.

Zero hits the bullseye. Again. Nicely stated.

A few Manson family tid bits that I recall off the top of my head.

Back in the day the homicide detectives had a saying about the Tate murders...

"Live freaky, die freaky."

At the Tate house the first person to die was Steven Parent. Parent was a 19 year old stereo enthusiast who was coming to the Tate house to hang out with the caretaker who lived in the back house. Parent was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After the Tate murders Charlie was unhappy with the job they had done so on the next killing he went along. Charlie drove the murderers to the house of Rosmary and Leno LaBianca in the Los Feliz hills area near Griffith Park. Charlie went in and tied the couple up and then left the others to do the job and then hitchhike back to Spahn Ranch in Simi Valley where the family was staying at that point.

Charlie told the killers to steal something from the Labianca house to leave in a Black neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. Charile wanted the police to think that Blacks were behind the murders in hopes of starting a race war. After the "war started the family would hide out in Death Valley. Charlie claimed to get all of his instructions from the Beatles in coded messages on their White Album

After the capture of the family and during the trial, many of the Manson family girls would be out in front of the court house in downtown Los Angeles with shaved heads to show support for Charlie.

Charlie (who's full name is Charles Willis Manson) used to say, " Charles' will is man's son." He claimed that he was Jesus Christ.

I lived in Los Angeles during the Manson killing spree... about five miles from where the LaBianca's were killed. During that period my father kept his pistol under the seat of the family car... even when we went to church on Sunday.

The Manson family pretty much ended the hippy thing... at least in Los Angeles.

If California had not (wrongly) reversed their law on the death penalty in the mid-70's we wouldn't even be talking about Manson and all of his cronies still to this day.

I agree with you. All these bleeding hearts for the criminals nowadays. You kill, you be killed, nice and simple. I do put a distinction between crimes of passion, and just plain premediated cold blood murder. Serial killers, sexual perverts, terrorists, political activists, etc.

The Manson family pretty much ended the hippy thing... at least in Los Angeles.

It's funny you should say that actually. Because when these Manson murders happened, Black Sabbath were about to embark on a U.S. tour. And at the time, Sabbath were of course being implicated in Satanism and the occult, simply by virtue of their name. And so they had to lay low for a while until the Manson murders died down. It was not a good time to start their foray into the crucial U.S. market that was religiously conservative.

The movie, and book, "Helter Skelter" scared me back in the seventies. In the movie, they kept using Beatle songs throughout, and "Long, long, long" still reminds me of it whenever I here it.

I can't listen to the White Album w/o thinking about Manson. Wish they had fried that nut job.

Zero hits the bullseye. Again. Nicely stated.

To say "zero hits the bullseye. again." would imply that zero has a track record of hitting the bullseye.

Was this post from zero a "bullseye" also?

of course!

you're a casebook example of a stupid american. instead of looking at yourself owning up and fixing the problem you want to attack and blame others. you shoot off not so precision guided turds from your machine gunning mouths before thinking first. then you high five your redneck buddies and wallow around together in your shit like the pigs you chose to be.

like a stupid american when you speak or act you contradict yourself, without even realising it. you believe communist china is in the wrong but you don't mind using their tactics in the the name of blind patriotism.

Just curious if that's a "bullseye" as well. Because I've seen people banned around here for a lot less than that.

Haven't you?

Robert.:)

Welcome back Flamer of Albion!

Wow, that's a scary thought.Anyone old enough to have been around at the time would probably say that the Manson murders signaled the end of the Peace and Love movement and brought our society

into the dark ages.

Dammit;I thought that was the Rolling Stones and Altamont!!!!

:rolleyes:

They were just a fun loving bunch of hippies.

I thought people around here liked hippies?

family.jpg

That's insulting to peace loving hippies. The Manson clan were just dirty scummy sheep-like followers who had no one else to cling to.

Archived