Wall Posters

Reggie29

I found this on the web and realised it was the exact same picture I had hung on my wall some 36 years ago.

Full poster size I finally found out after all these years it was from the Bath Festival 28/06/70.

19700628bath09heartbrealn4.jpg

I found this on the web and realised it was the exact same picture I had hung on my wall some 36 years ago.

Full poster size I finally found out after all these years it was from the Bath Festival 28/06/70.

19700628bath09heartbrealn4.jpg

You should have it printed to it's original size.

its funny you asked this, cos back in 1975 i had one that was actually a mini magazine with some info on the band, and when you opened it up there was a big poster of robert. ive looked all through these forums and thought i might come across it but to no avail. it was of rob leaning his head back and really screaming into the mic. it was almost full body. he was wearing jeans and an open shirt (of course! ) i remember the background was mainly pink/purple colouring. ive not seen it since about 1980 or so........

I have this one hanging next to my pc on the wall in the office.

That's why it always takes me ages to reply to my usual 100 work e-mails a day. :D Not to mention when I have to talk to clients and suppliers, my eyes are always caught there in that picture and I just lose concentration... ;)

77c2-2.jpg

I have this one hanging next to my pc on the wall in the office.

That's why it always takes me ages to reply to my usual 100 work e-mails a day. :D Not to mention when I have to talk to clients and suppliers, my eyes are always caught there in that picture and I just lose concentration... ;)

77c2-2.jpg

i can understand that! it's lovely! the two sexiest men ever to walk the earth

its funny you asked this, cos back in 1975 i had one that was actually a mini magazine with some info on the band, and when you opened it up there was a big poster of robert. ive looked all through these forums and thought i might come across it but to no avail. it was of rob leaning his head back and really screaming into the mic. it was almost full body. he was wearing jeans and an open shirt (of course! ) i remember the background was mainly pink/purple colouring. ive not seen it since about 1980 or so........

I couldn't find that one.

This one's for you.

plant8sd9.jpg

I had a smaller, light purple poster with the Swan Song logo in white that I got at one of those used album shops. I had it in HS, then college; and had it for a while afterwards. I think I gave it away years back.

My brother had one of those ginormous collage posters in his room at home. He is a huge Zeppelin fan; probably even more so than me. Actually, maybe he has my poster.... :unsure:

reggie29's poster is from Shepton Mallet 1970 there is a wider shot of the stage in black and white out there somewhere which believe it or not shows me sitting on the crash barrier,at the tender age of 18, i used to have it but lost in the mists of time,can anyone help please

My dad says that he had a Zep blacklight poster when he was younger. He says it was huge- took up an entire wall, it was a picture of the hermit with the swords and the swords were blacklight reactive. Did anyone have this poster and how can I get one? I have tried ebay for ages to find one and can't.

Just found this on on ebay about 2 minutes ago and it is far-out!Zep Poster

• 3 months later...

Archived