Why is Life Boring?

facetious11

Life is boring because the majority of people in America, and other places, are living in a filtered down reality in which they don't participate: meaning, reality TV, regular Television, the Internet, the telephone.

What incentive is there to participate in "reality"..............

We have too many easy fixes which prevent us from actually going out and experiencing.

Life is boring because we have these artificial sources of entertainment.

Turn off the idiot box (TV), turn off the computer, stop texting or calling, and go out and live.

Life is boring because the majority of people in America, and other places, are living in a filtered down reality in which they don't participate: meaning, reality TV, regular Television, the Internet, the telephone.

What incentive is there to participate in "reality"..............

We have too many easy fixes which prevent us from actually going out and experiencing.

Life is boring because we have these artificial sources of entertainment.

Turn off the idiot box (TV), turn off the computer, stop texting or calling, and go out and live.

I SECOND THAT EMOTION! :P

I assure you that's NOT ONLY in America!!!! :lol:

Some days when I'm home, I sit and watch the birds in the garden digging around for food, and when you think about it, that's all they do all day every day, from the day they're born to the day they die. Each day it's the same: they wake up and they go out looking for food. And then one day they're dead.

That's all life can give you, a rolling continuum of experience. And once upon a time that continuum was absorbed by, like the birds, struggling for survival everyday. The we founded civilaztion, and then survival became so much easier. Then suddenly we realised that life could not provide us with any more. And then man outgrew life.

Clinical depression (also called major depressive disorder or unipolar depression) is a psychiatric disorder, characterized by a pervasive low mood, loss of interest in usual activities and diminished ability to experience pleasure.

That sounds like me :(

Is it depression?

Call your friends and hang out...instead of looking up depression disorders

Dont give up on your freinds yet, maybe they are like you, maybe they dont think you wanna hang out with them, or they arent sure, so they call up someone else, ask them to come over quite a bit until they feel comfortable that you want them to hang out with you. Dont worry so much about stuff, just relax, dont be afraid to be freinds with your parents either, you may be like eew, but you will be alot happier. Have a great day :D

Sometimes I just gotta let it out. :( For me, right now, life is boring. Everything that i do, nomatter if i love it or not, is just boring to me. I go to school for 7 hours a day, i come home at 3:30, and am just bored. Even with things I like, it seems that life is just no fun anymore. I come home and i stare at pictures of an amp I like or a new guitar, but is that really gonna change anything. I dont wanna talk to anyone, I just want to be left alone. The only time I seem happy is when im around some of my freinds and thats only some of the time at school. I have lots of freinds, and am pretty popular, but they never really wanna hang out afterschool and stuff. They dont invite me over, or seem to remember me when im not right there. Anyways, I dont know wuts wrong, because sometimes I am super hyper, but mostley just blah.Thanks for listening

Yep, sounds kind of boring.

Have you ever thought of learning how to be a lion tamer? I'll bet their job is not boring. You get a whip, a gun (only shoots blanks) and a chair to use to 'tame' the lions with. And since most of these jobs are in the circus, you get to travel around the country from town to town and see new places. And the good thing about the lion taming job, is that it is SO MUCH better than most of the other "carney" (aka: carnival folk) jobs that people in the circus have. Way better than being one of the 30 little clowns that all pop out of the little car, or that greasy looking guy who swallows the swords.

I'll bet that after the guy who gets shot out of the cannon, the lion tamer gets way more chicks than anybody else. And not the fat lady or the hairy lady either. But the girls who ride on the elephants backs and those hot gypsy chicks in the fortune telling tent.

If I had it to do all over again I would become a lion tamer...

either that or a mass murderer.

Yep, sounds kind of boring.

Have you ever thought of learning how to be a lion tamer? I'll bet their job is not boring.

Yeah but look what happened to Sigfried and Roy... And I'm not talking about the leopard-print pants, awful plastic surgery and gay-rumours ;)

Archived