Oh my god, I hate Emos.

Bonham

can't cease to be surprised by youth culture. I HATE emos.

of course at the same time every man have the right to express his individuality any way he likes.

but I don't think it's the best method. >>

and yes,

emo is the worst music maybe ever created. A bunch of whiny bitches. I don't know how people can listen to it. It's surprisingly popular among the youth, amazingly.

you're absolutely right!!

I don't hate emos. That whole trend is so mediocre that I can't bring myself to care either way. Go ahead, listen to Fall Out Boy and cry...it really doesn't have any effect at all on my personal universe. Their music sucks, but I don't listen to it. Therefore, no effect on me whatsoever. "Wiggaz" and chavs get more of an eye-roll from me...at least I don't have to look at emos' underwear.

I must apologize for DRUNK. You see, recently he's become Nazi-like fascist and anybody who doesn't fit his mold is either gay, anti-American, feminine, communist...

Christ...I must be his absolute nemesis, then...

But it feels great :D

Oh please. Emo is SO 3 years ago :rolleyes: Ha no really. Scene kids were pretentious bellends. However, over here, all the scenekids are ditching their fringes and disturbingly tight clothing in favour of chav gear, short hair cuts, cropped cuts, and pocket full of ecstacy pills and some drum and bass. That's the latest things, people. And oh my they are just as passionately into this scene as they were 2 years ago with the 'Slit my wrists and black my eyes' nonsense. I've seen this change occur so, so many times. It's hilarious.

Oh please. Emo is SO 3 years ago :rolleyes: Ha no really. Scene kids were pretentious bellends. However, over here, all the scenekids are ditching their fringes and disturbingly tight clothing in favour of chav gear, short hair cuts, cropped cuts, and pocket full of ecstacy pills and some drum and bass. That's the latest things, people.

Hmm, not here, the new thing is Nu-Rave, with a progression on the emo-style hair (and thank god, really, because Men's hair has never looked this good in such a long time...)

I'd also like the add how delighted I am that DRUNK is about to piss people off still. An excellent disregard for political correctness and people's uppety desire not to offend anyone :D

excuse me while I vomit...

Hey...

I do disagree with DRUNK on nearly.....everything.

But I really believe he has the right to say what he wants and piss off who he wants. Life would be incredibly dull without someone to stir things up a bit... And really, we should take ourselves less seriously.

Hey...

I do disagree with DRUNK on nearly.....everything.

But I really believe he has the right to say what he wants and piss off who he wants. Life would be incredibly dull without someone to stir things up a bit... And really, we should take ourselves less seriously.

Well you see we just had a thread removed full of rampant homophobia, and he was one of the main protagonists, and some of it was some very personally and deeply insulting stuff

But no one has to take it personally.

If you disagree, you disagree, fair enough. But get over it. How much do his opinions actually matter or affect you, at all?

Not much, I hope.

Oh God, no, I don't give a flying fuck what he thinks, but discussion is one thing, but just plain insults is another

Oh God, no, I don't give a flying fuck what he thinks, but discussion is one thing, but just plain insults is another

Well, plain insults are either really immature, or comedy gold.

Just take the entertainment value out of it.

Why do so many people here refer to people they don't like as "retards". Isn't that hurtful to people that are actually retarded, and their loved ones? I'm not very pc, but this seems inappropriate to me.

I think its so funny when the emo kids say they are just different, and unique.:lol: They say things like "down with 'preps'", Because the "preps" all dress in hollister and american eagle. But then as they sit and have their bitter conversation , I just take a good look at them. They all have the same haircut. Same band T-shirt with the same band jacket over it. same skinny jeans and flat shoes. Same black eyeshadow, and the same song on their same ipods. :rolleyes: Yeah. They are so different. They dont follow trends, man.

Gah..:rolleyes:

Well you see we just had a thread removed full of rampant homophobia, and he was one of the main protagonists, and some of it was some very personally and deeply insulting stuff

Yes, I was personally, and deeply insulted by your unprovoked attacks on anyone who is not 100% loving of everything to do with homosexuality. Your blatant attempts trying to normalize the lifestyle of your tiny minority, and push it onto the majority, are also insulting, and actually quite frightening. I was insulted by your absolute militant hostility towards anyone with different ideas than yours. You can't seem to understand that your attitude, and immediate condemnation of anyone slightly differing with your ideas, provokes a hostile reaction. When you get someone honest enough to discuss their views, you lash out. What sort of reaction do you expect? You are trying to create an asskissing population of people here that are too afraid to speak about how they really feel about the topic. That's what happens when honest people get condemned for speaking out.

Now you want to play the victim, when it is you who strikes first, at anyone, with slightly different ideas about homosexuality than yours.

You may have been insulted by what was said, but remember, it was you who began with hostility. Don't pretend like that thread was started by anyone else but you.

Archived