What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Im actually holding out for a US Reunion of Zep. Ive got $2000 in an account waiting for them to come to the US so I can either fly or drive to see them ANYWHERE in the US.

You may have a long wait and I hope its a high interest account.

Gary Moore for me next week.

Edited by ledded1

You may have a long wait and I hope its a high interest account.

Gary Moore for me next week.

I havent got a problem with that at all. I have plenty of work and a ton of music. Besides it is a fair interest account. Hopefully the boys will see or get word that they have alot of money on the line if they tour and do it. Some are saying it could be in the Billions area. Bill

I havent got a problem with that at all. I have plenty of work and a ton of music. Besides it is a fair interest account. Hopefully the boys will see or get word that they have alot of money on the line if they tour and do it. Some are saying it could be in the Billions area. Bill

All people can do is hope Bill :)

This is true. Ive had 2 dream concerts that I have wanted to see before I go and Ive seen Pink Floyd already. Im sure you can imagine the number one. Bill

I've seen Floyd a few times and Zep of course so some of my best shows are behind me :)B)

10th Anniversary of Slim's in Raleigh this weekend. The first night is the VibeKillers w/ The New Heathens and Spanking Charlene. The second night is the Yayhoos (Dan Baird, Eric "Roscoe" Ambel, Keith Christopher & Terry Anderson), the first band to ever play there.

n1605595137_30099543_2231168.jpg

Im actually holding out for a US Reunion of Zep. Ive got $2000 in an account waiting for them to come to the US so I can either fly or drive to see them ANYWHERE in the US.

Led Zeppelin is my favorite band but I'm not gonna hold my breath for them. I am going to Moondance River Jam in Walker, MN. Its a classic rock music fest. Some bands this year are Juda Priest, Grand Funk Railroad, Foghat, etc.

AC/DC on 28th, May in Athens.

AC/DC Date In Bucharest Falsely Advertised. And I'm from Bucharest... I actually was kind of doubtful about all this, I mean, they wanted to get AC/DC and presumably G'n'R at the same festival...in Romania ? I mean, come on! It was just a big hoax planned by some assholes, who had just sunk to a new low (them and Romania too).

Oh yeah, and Carlos Santana on 4th of July :).

Edited by Xtazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don Dixon & Mitch Easter discuss the recording of R.E.M.'s Murmur as part of the Revolve Music and Film Festival. The discussion will be followed by performances from Dixon & Easter as well as Winston-Salem band Jews and Catholics.

Friday, May 22nd

The Garage

Winston-Salem, NC

Don Dixon & Mitch Easter discuss the recording of R.E.M.'s Murmur as part of the Revolve Music and Film Festival. The discussion will be followed by performances from Dixon & Easter as well as Winston-Salem band Jews and Catholics.

Friday, May 22nd

The Garage

Winston-Salem, NC

:thumbsup: Should be very cool!

:thumbsup: Should be very cool!

I think so too. Unfortunately Magnapop (which at one time counted Stipe's sister Lynda as part of their lineup) have dropped off of the bill. It should still be a very fun night nevertheless.

june 12: ZZ TOP (are they still good ?)

Even though it's been quite a few years since I last saw them (2002 or so), I think so. Like their summer tour mates Aerosmith, they became a bit too MTV friendly for my tastes which helped them lose the plot but they've always remained a very kickass live band. They have a DVD out called Live In Texas which I've seen on VH1 Classic a number of times lately. Judging from that alone I'd say they've still got it. I imagine you could also check YouTube and some similar sites online for a sampling of what they sound like in concert these days.