First Kiss

MHD

It was absolutely magical, and I can remember it so vividly. We were both slow dancing, when Bam! it happened. He was quite a bit older than me, I was 15 he was 23..so to me that made it even more wonderful. It was right near Christmas, and when the party finished and we were all walking home , it started to snow. I just remember feeling so happy :D

That's a lovely reminiscence.

I played spin the bottle when I was in grade school but my first "real" kiss was with a boy I didn't like much in his basement when I was 14. He wasn't very bright and had a face like a turnip but his mother was verbally abusive to him (even in front of company) so I was in a kindly mood when he put the moves on me. He had some skills, though, and when one of my friends wound up dating him for several years I didn't wonder why. :P

Hi all,

None of your bees-wax,miss cutie pie! :D

God,I'm old,I can't remember,....

Gandalf,in Moria,er,...KB,... :lol:

Oh Thank God I'm not the only one!? I'm wracking my brain, LOL!!!

LOL! Actually, I admit, the only thing that made me read this thread was to see if Spats had actually kissed anyone yet :D

I have done my share of kissing. :D But i was never one to be the one that kissed first when just getting to know each other. I would either wait for them or i would not kiss them unless i knew for sure they wanted me to. That stuff can be really nerve racking as Jethro Tull was talking about.

I have done my share of kissing. :D But i was never one to be the one that kissed first when just getting to know each other. I would either wait for them or i would not kiss them unless i knew for sure they wanted me to. That stuff can be really nerve racking as Jethro Tull was talking about.

When I used to date -- back many years ago -- I used to always kiss a girl on the forehead for the fist kiss. Usually they would just look at me like I was crazy or something, but I would then explain to them that I really have "a thing" for women's foreheads and always have since the first woman I had a crush on was a space alien chick in a movie.

Then while the girl is still looking at me like I'm a nut or something, I would quickly lean in and give a really big kiss on the mouth, and then say, "see, that does nothing for me!"

By that time I would have broken the ice and then would procede to move on to the next step:

.... getting into her pants.

I had a space alien story for that too, but that one is actually true.

Man, up close those things really do look 'out of this world.'

B)

I don't recall whcih kiss was the 'first' kiss. I do remember the last kiss. :D

If I could redo my HS years, I would not do the great amount of deep french kissing.

That king of kissing is really personal. I can't forget it, even now. When I kiss my sweetheart, I do not want to think about the girl I dated in HS.

Personally, I'd rather have done much less kissing, and much more petting in HS.

I could have lived with passing 1st base, and staying on 3rd base, without any Home runs, while in HS. I think that my girfriend abused me with French Kissing in HS. I certianly did not get to retuen the favor....

That's what I have to offer in hindsight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_metaphors_for_sex

I was 13 and She was 17 .I went to a party at Her house for Her birthday invited by a friend.We got trashed and listened to Steppenwolf ,Doctor Hook,Three Dog Night etc .She kept getting Me to dance with Her because none of the Guys that were Her age thought it was cool.She gave Me my first 50 kisses and a few other first that night.Later Her brother found us in Her bedroom Naked and proceeded to whip my tail.Worst part is She never remmebered what we did.I still think She is awesome .

I was 13 and She was 17 .I went to a party at Her house for Her birthday invited by a friend.We got trashed and listened to Steppenwolf ,Doctor Hook,Three Dog Night etc .She kept getting Me to dance with Her because none of the Guys that were Her age thought it was cool.She gave Me my first 50 kisses and a few other first that night.Later Her brother found us in Her bedroom Naked and proceeded to whip my tail.Worst part is She never remmebered what we did.I still think She is awesome .

I wish i had known cool girls like that back when i was a teenager. You were damn lucky. Finding girls like that was next to impossible back then.

Kindergarten at the zoo.In single file line for the train ride and Robyn Wade turned around and kissed my cheek.Been digging chicks ever since.

First tongue action,French Quarter by Cafe Dumond.On a church choir tour,I was 13 or 14,(can't remember her name)she was 16 or 17.Damn sure tickled my tonsils and she was a babe to boot!My peanut breath from eating at Ruby Reds thankfully didn't matter.

I don't recall whcih kiss was the 'first' kiss. I do remember the last kiss. :D

If I could redo my HS years, I would not do the great amount of deep french kissing.

That king of kissing is really personal. I can't forget it, even now. When I kiss my sweetheart, I do not want to think about the girl I dated in HS.

Personally, I'd rather have done much less kissing, and much more petting in HS.

I could have lived with passing 1st base, and staying on 3rd base, without any Home runs, while in HS. I think that my girfriend abused me with French Kissing in HS. I certianly did not get to retuen the favor....

That's what I have to offer in hindsight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_metaphors_for_sex

Well, I wish I could get a lot more petting around here...nevermind high school. :lol:

:ph34r:

Aggressive girls are cool. :P:P The girls that sit back and wait forever for you to kiss them are not cool.

I think a 17 year old girl seducing a 13 year old boy is a bit sad. No offense to Al, he didn't know better at the time and he was taken advantage of. I suspect that girl(woman) had/has all sorts of problems, depression, insecurity, drugs, alcohol. Contrary to what a lot of help wanted ads might say, being aggressive is not a admirable trait in men or women.

I think a 17 year old girl seducing a 13 year old boy is a bit sad. No offense to Al, he didn't know better at the time and he was taken advantage of. I suspect that girl(woman) had/has all sorts of problems, depression, insecurity, drugs, alcohol. Contrary to what a lot of help wanted ads might say, being aggressive is not a admirable trait in men or women.

I have heard a lot of guys say their first time, whether it was a kiss, or more, happened when they were a young teen with an older girl. I always thought, what's that girl's malfunction? At 16 or 17 i wanted to be with guys in their 20's, not 12 year olds, lol. I still like older guys today. I know this for a fact, lol.

Being forward, if done with dignity, is a good thing. Aggressive can be overbearing. I know this for a fact, too. :)

I have heard a lot of guys say their first time, whether it was a kiss, or more, happened when they were a young teen with an older girl. I always thought, what's that girl's malfunction? At 16 or 17 i wanted to be with guys in their 20's, not 12 year olds, lol. I still like older guys today. I know this for a fact, lol.

Being forward, if done with dignity, is a good thing. Aggressive can be overbearing. I know this for a fact, too. :)

I remember my first "date". I was 14 and the older girl was 16.

No big deal. She enjoyed the attention...

BTY, that was my first hickie received....

Made a statement for the Family Reunion that was going on at the time.

When i was that age i would have loved for a older teenage girl to make a move on me. I missed out on that. <_<

I remember my first "date". I was 14 and the older girl was 16.

No big deal. She enjoyed the attention...

BTY, that was my first hickie received....

Made a statement for the Family Reunion that was going on at the time.

Not Your Sister thats just wrong :D

Archived