Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

I took a walk yesterday and started thinking about Spats. I started thinking about a couple of girls I went to college with circa 1975. I probably could have had sex or dated both of them, but for a variety of dumb reasons I didn't. They were both cute, WTF was wrong with me???

Really? :blink: I don't think a lot of people think about me on a regular basis.

Why what happened? Why didn't you hook up with them?

And i would have given her mine if she had asked. I would have given it to her in a second.

Why didn't you ask? Maybe she thought you weren't into her. If she thought you sorta liked her maybe she would have acted that way back. Give a little, get a little.

Really? :blink: I don't think a lot of people think about me on a regular basis.

Spats - considering more than half of the active posters on this forum has probably posted on this thread, I think it's safe to assume you're one of the most well known forum members. :)

Why didn't you ask? Maybe she thought you weren't into her. If she thought you sorta liked her maybe she would have acted that way back. Give a little, get a little.

Can't women tell when guys are into them? I think if you ask most women they can tell. But i think it's different the other way around. With women it's a lot harder to tell if they want to hook up..

Spats - considering more than half of the active posters on this forum has probably posted on this thread, I think it's safe to assume you're one of the most well known forum members. :)

I meant in their every day life. Like when they are eating dinner or out with friends. Not likely.

I doubt even in my own everyday life i am thought about regularly other than by the guys i hang out with.

Nice to talk to another person from Toronto. You live right in the city?

I was referencing the part of the song where he sings...

"Now you're messin' with a son of a bitch!" :mad:

Damn, didn`t get it.

Seems I have been sucked into the spats black hole.

Spats, thats Latin for head like a hole isn`t?

How many different words can you make out of spats?

ass

sap

sat-(on his thumbs)

spas-(tic) when it come to women

taps-(out in the love ultimate cage fight)

at-(home alone...again)

apt-(to be a loser for life)

past-(failures)

asp-(take it from Cleopatra)

pass-(on the check)

Anymore?

Damn, didn`t get it.

Seems I have been sucked into the spats black hole.

Spats, thats Latin for head like a hole isn`t?

How many different words can you make out of spats?

ass

sap

sat-(on his thumbs)

spas-(tic) when it come to women

taps-(out in the love ultimate cage fight)

at-(home alone...again)

apt-(to be a loser for life)

past-(failures)

asp-(take it from Cleopatra)

pass-(on the check)

Anymore?

Some of these are true but others are completey false and I don't understand the cleopatra one.

has anyone seen this new show called "Bro-mance"???? It stars that guy Brody Jenner. I would love to trade places with this dude. He lives the life. He is great looking, he seems cool and he does great with women. He sort of reminds me of a few of the guys i hang out with.

Anyone seen this show?

Can't women tell when guys are into them? I think if you ask most women they can tell. But i think it's different the other way around. With women it's a lot harder to tell if they want to hook up..

Spats, you ahve said you won't act interested unless she acts that way first.

Spats, you ahve said you won't act interested unless she acts that way first.

Well my buddies could tell i was interested the other night. So i could not have been hiding it that well. But i could not tell with her. What's the best way to show you are interested in hooking up without asking for the number so they will know?

Ask her is she wants to go on a walk, or do something at a later time. Of course the second plan of action requires a number. You could ask if she wanted to go out to dinner or something later that night.

I never took the chance because i could not tell. Just because a woman is friendly to you does not mean she wants to hook up with you. If a woman is interested she should make it clear and then it makes it easier for the guy. Or better yet she can come out and say it.

I realize that a lot of women want to be hunted. But i don't like women with that attitude. It shows that they think they are hotstuff. Why is it okay for the women to not do anything in the beginning?

I have asked him ask her if she is interested in me and if she thinks i am good looking and if she does to give her my number. he does not want to do that though.

Spats, has it ever occurred to you that women have to be really careful from a safety perspective about approaching men? Especially if they are by themselves and not with friends.

I swore I wouldn`t even read this thread anymore but hair of the dog is alcohol.

I know, me too; only I can't blame it on alcohol, just curiosity even though I am convinced we are being dogged. Shame on me :slapface:

Spats, has it ever occurred to you that women have to be really careful from a safety perspective about approaching men? Especially if they are by themselves and not with friends.

I know, me too; only I can't blame it on alcohol, just curiosity even though I am convinced we are being dogged. Shame on me :slapface:

How is it more dangerous for a woman to approach a man as opposed to the guy approaching her? How is it dangerous at all? Most women aren't usually alone.

Ask her is she wants to go on a walk, or do something at a later time. Of course the second plan of action requires a number. You could ask if she wanted to go out to dinner or something later that night.

Either way i am doing the pursuing in you're scenario. :mellow:

Spats, you asked the best way of showing a girl you were interested without asking for her number. Asking her to go do something later that night is one thing. Have her pick where or what. That's 50/50.

Why what happened? Why didn't you hook up with them?

Here's are the sad and very true stories.

Chicklet #1 - Very petite, very cute, very mid 70's. It was around 1975/76. She was a couple years younger than me, but we met at the Student Union Building and used to hang out between classes. I actually had a girlfriend at the time and things weren't going well. But I was inexperienced with girls and a loyal boyfriend. Chicklet #1 and I were walking to the parking lot after morning classes. She told me her parents were out of town and would I like to come over for lunch. DUH!!! I said no thanks. My girlfriend screwed me over a couple of months later.

Chicklet #2 - Another cute 70's type. She was only around for a couple of semesters - 2nd semester freshman year and 1st semester sophomore year. The year would have been 1974. I had a crush on her and didn't know how to deal with it. All my friends used to kid me about having a crush on Carla. We went to a park one day to hang out and she said to me, "you like me don't you". I should have said yes and started kissing her, but I just froze. I think she liked me too. She seemed like a troubled person and used to speak of a former boyfriend. We lost touch after she dropped out. 1st semester of my junior year(1975) a mutual friend told me Carla was murdered during the summer. Again I froze. I think she was murdered by a boyfriend. I recently looked her up on an obiturary website. She died on on June 1, 1975 and was 19. I'm depressed just writing about it.

It does not bother you that you pretty much did all the work?

Did you ask for the number or did she offer it up??

Do you think anything would have happened if you had not intiated anything?

Please answer my above questions. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Archived