How is your collection of zeppelin?

LedZep1969

i download a whole bunch of stuff to my computer find the date the concert was put it on dvd etc. i have a lot of concerts in my collection includng O. if you want to do that i reccomend getting Real Player and download a bunch of videos.

I have a fair share of Zeppelin stuff. I Dont have the whole discography but i have alot of CD's. Not much live stuff TSRTS and the Led Zeppelin 2 DVD set, along with with How the West was Won, and Ballroom Blitz, BBC sessions, and a 1972-1973 Studio Daze. Also have a zeppelin clock and wall art and a bunch of zeppelin shirts. I also have a few John Paul Jones and Robert Plant solo albums along with a few tribute albums and Plant and Krauss's album.

i download a whole bunch of stuff to my computer find the date the concert was put it on dvd etc. i have a lot of concerts in my collection includng O. if you want to do that i reccomend getting Real Player and download a bunch of videos.

Here's my collection. Just finished indexing it. Now on to my P/P, RP, JP, and JPJ stuff.

My List

Here's my collection. Just finished indexing it. Now on to my P/P, RP, JP, and JPJ stuff.

My List

nice list of shows....pretty much everything available.....congrats!!

was wondering where this show came from? did not know this was out there?

1970.04.12 Bloomington, Minnesota - Met Center

cheers

nice list of shows....pretty much everything available.....congrats!!

was wondering where this show came from? did not know this was out there?

1970.04.12 Bloomington, Minnesota - Met Center

cheers

It's a poor audience recording of 1 song - Bring it on Home.

I don't recall where I got it.

My List

impressive!

As for boots, I plan to have as big of a collection as you someday, but my lack of hard-drive space is really fucking me right now. I've got about 60-70 right now, most of which are in the 1968-1973 era, as I'm now collecting them in order since I have all the most well known/rare/significant ones.

As for other media, I've got every album on vinyl and CD, most of which I have multiple copies of, i.e. some played, some still wrapped, different pressings, etc. I don't have any vinyl singles, but the Immigrant Song single has been on my wish list for a while now.

As for zep footage, I've got all the commercially available stuff, O2, Knebworth & Earls Court, but other than that I'm basically a newborn... just got the Texas Pop Festival footage couple days ago tho, pretty sweet.

Other than that I have a bunch of posters and shirts... nothin too hard to find.

I have no collection at all. :blink: The only cd's I have are no quarter, and bbc sessions. Christmas gifts. My stepdad has every lp.

In my defense, ahhhhh I have no collections of anything, well unless you count rocks. I do have a pension for rocks. This one has this cool orange sediment layer. The pic is blurry but u can spot it.

blurry.jpg

Uhm I think I replayed on another thread ... similar question, not sure :blink:

Anyway, my "standard" answer is :) :

- 1000 vinyl albums

- 300 cd

- 400 singles

+ plant (~250 records) + page (~120) + jpjones (~20)

+ related records (~350)

I don't have many bootlegs, that I don't collect, I think of a 30 albums (vinyl).

Of course I've some memorabilia but nothing so interesting to mention ... (TSRTS 8mm?)

As usual, I'll give an outdated idea of my albums only

mieialbum.jpg

hey, but I realised the biggest led zeppelin discography on line ... www.vjez.com

(pssst, sign my guestbook ... B) )

Uhm I think I replayed on another thread ... similar question, not sure :blink:

Anyway, my "standard" answer is :) :

- 1000 vinyl albums

- 300 cd

- 400 singles

+ plant (~250 records) + page (~120) + jpjones (~20)

+ related records (~350)

I don't have many bootlegs, that I don't collect, I think of a 30 albums (vinyl).

Of course I've some memorabilia but nothing so interesting to mention ... (TSRTS 8mm?)

As usual, I'll give an outdated idea of my albums only

mieialbum.jpg

hey, but I realised the biggest led zeppelin discography on line ... www.vjez.com

(pssst, sign my guestbook ... B) )

Thats cool having all the different versions from around the world B)

Not to come across as an annoying pedant, but I think the word you were looking for is penchant. I say this because I like finding out when I'm wrong.

Buxton eh?

I shall be there for a couple of shows in October

Groundhogs/Focus/Wishbone Ash

Dr John

:)

Not to come across as an annoying pedant, but I think the word you were looking for is penchant. I say this because I like finding out when I'm wrong.

Well, seeker, I am afraid I will not be able to prove you wrong. Damn, it is penchant

I have a huge penchant for rocks. B)

I'm always lookin for a white stone with my name in it? figure that out!

I plan to look it up but just guessing pedant=ass/perfectionist, k so I was half right. a person who insists on adherance to formal rules. And you are a Zep fan? just kidding with you. I am not offended at all. Thanks for pointing that out. . and good to meet ya

katy

So far I have: LZ II, IV, Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffitti, Presence, In through the Out Door; DVD's of Live Aid performance and Atlantic Records and also the MSG, Earl's Court and Knebworth performances. I have also been enjoying alot of Zep stuff on Youtube! :D

I have 51 Zep books

Numerous magazines newspaper articles

Various Posters

To date I have 1085 Zep and post Zep shows including dvd's. (I dont count the different versions of some shows I have in that total)

5 Zep shows stored in my own memory :D

And still growing strong :)

I've got a number of shows on silver CD, along with a collection of memorabilia. My favorite things are the ticket stubs that I've collected.

http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=tyLp12...FSM%2FrmA%3D%3D

I initially tried to focus on stubs for shows for which there were famous bootlegs, and manged to pick up stubs for 5/31/73, 2/12/75, 3/4/75, 6/21/77, and 6/23/77. Most of the rest are for well known shows (Bath '70, the night Zep opened for The Who, etc.) for which unfortunately the recordings are either absent, incomplete, or horrible (Bath '70).

Archived