Last meal

Mr. Big

If you found out that you are going to die, what would be your last meal and who would you eat with???????????? green curry for me and i would eat with my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

If you knew you were going to die, the last thing you would be thinking about is food. Although you may have a hard time keeping in what you ate last.

Appetizer: bruschetta ( the one's I had at that little restaurant in Rome. Right across the street from St Peter's Basilica)

1st course: mashed potatoes

2nd course: ground beef, black beans, and plantain chips mixed in

dessert: gelato (white chocolate, strawberry, mango, pistachio, raspberry)

Well no question I would get a lobster with a side of crab legs and butter sauce, a bottle of 500 dollar champagne, and for dessert raspberry cheesecake with a cafe mocha to wash it down.

Who would eat with me? um Led zeppelin or some other huge band to serenade me before my farewell, then I would stick them with the tab and leave an I.O.U.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well no question I would get a lobster with a side of crab legs and butter sauce, a bottle of 500 dollar champagne, and for dessert raspberry cheesecake with a cafe mocha to wash it down.

Who would eat with me? um Led zeppelin or some other huge band to serenade me before my farewell, then I would stick them with the tab and leave an I.O.U.

:lol::lol::lol:

*eviljane* strikes again :shifty::lol: see if I can top that!

This and invite the ex-wife B)

eradirat-500g-tub-front.jpg

*eviljane* strikes again :shifty::lol: see if I can top that!

This and invite the ex-wife B)

eradirat-500g-tub-front.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Me? I'd start with carpaccio or steak tartare, then move on to some foi gras, a wild greens salad with strawberries, walnuts and bluecheese with a balsamic rasberry vinegarrette. Oh, I think I'd have to have some type of goat cheese too, panko coated and fried with a drizzle of honey maybe. Main course...alaskan king crab!! Lots of butter and oh yeah, MUST have some good italian bread. Sides of a puree of sweet potatoes, acorn squash, and pumkin with a little apple thrown in for good measure, and asparagus. And for dessert...something gooey chocolatey with caramel! All of course with the appropriate wine for each course. Followed by a cofee and B&B.

My...now I'm hungry :)

With who?! OMG! Only one person!?? It would have to be my husband. I would much prefer a merry band though ; )

Hmmm, let's see:

Appetizer: Fried calamari, mussels with garlic and tomatoes, fresh mozz cheese and bruschetta

Main course: Stuffed salmon filet, mashed potatoes with lemon butter, grilled asparagus and red peppers

Dessert: My grandmother's homemade chocolate creme pie

Drinks: I normally don't drink, but if I'm about to pop my clogs, I might as well. I'd say about.....7 Cosmopolitans. I want to half in a coma from the liquor before I die so I don't know it's happening. And I would have this wonderful meal with my friends and family so that when I go, I'm surrounded by people I love.

I would want to spend it at my favorite restuarant, Buddakan. I have had almost everything on their menu, so i would want a little of everything, with the main course being the Angry Lobster. I would want to spend the meal with Bono and my daughter, of course. I would also invite my friend from Asheville. He loves good food, like i do.

http://www.buddakan.com/

I would want to spend it at my favorite restuarant, Buddakan. I have had almost everything on their menu, so i would want a little of everything, with the main course being the Angry Lobster. I would want to spend the meal with Bono and my daughter, of course. I would also invite my friend from Asheville. He loves good food, like i do.

http://www.buddakan.com/

Oooooh! What's angry lobster? That sounds intriguing!

Oooooh! What's angry lobster? That sounds intriguing!

The lobster is served alive and it's trying to snap your face off as you try to stab it death for a meal, lol...

Oh it's so delicious, Medhb! They put the best tasting mashed potatoes, fresh steamed vegetables and 3 pounds of fresh Maine lobster (cut up) into a nest. so yummy! I believe there is an Atlantic City location now (i posted the link to the website so i wouldn't clog up the page with menu). I have only eaten at the original in Center City Philly. My exhusband worked for a high end food distributor (small family owned business) and the bosses took us there on them a couple of times. The restuarant (since this family supply them with much of the food) gave us half the menu, on the house! Their cocktails and desserts are also fantastic! I have also eaten there a dozen times in addition, and it's always wonderful! Not cheap, but worth every dollar.

new england clam chowder...i used to clam commercially and got pretty good with this over the yrs, havent even ever tweaked it, but i have it down big time and it comes out great. then again, for my last meal i might need someone else cooking for me. so i know it would have to be my mom and really anything she would want to cook, everything is great.