This is just

desirezep

:mellow: A thread to say what you have done today, I have been working hard all day not a minute to breath, so when I finished work I thought I know weather is crap and I really love that expensive dress in the window of the store across the road, and thought oh WTF go for it so I did, now I feel good, can t wait to wear it, what have you done to cheer yourself up today????? :D

I had to take my little guy to his hockey game (he won), then came home and hung up xmas lights.

Then finally sitting at this computer and watching the JP and JPJ interview that was posted on this forum over and over again. They sound very excited!!!! :D

I got my batmobile fixed for 130 bones. Thats the price of fixing a busted coolant hose. Yippee!! :angry: Thats about a quarter of the price I payed for whole car.

I'm now shopping online for consumer reviews on cars.

In Redondo theres like 50mph winds so outsides crap. Played basketball at noon and every shot past the freethrow line was like a curveball.

I'm thinking of making a Grail Diary from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Apperently theres a cottage industry or following for this

DSCF0265.jpg

I'm watching the snow come down like CRAZY! :D It really is pretty, more so if you don't have to shovel, which I don't :D There is a tree outside my window and every branch has about an inch or two, it is just so georgous!

I WAS going to go to best buy and get some Zep. But now I do believe I will just relax, make some hot cocoa...with a dash of cinnamon.

I already "decorated" for xmas. Now that my kids are grown, I just don't have the enthusiasim for whole house crap.

I did set up a xmas village, bought a fiber optic tree, 'cause I LOVE that stuff. So, that's done.

I'll be addressing some cards today too.

Maybe throw some snowballs at some buses............. :P

I bought a nice red tablecloth for the kitchen table. And a red poinsetta. We're looking at artifical trees to buy--we want a 9ft one, but I'm not so sure if we NEED a 9ft one--at $300. :o

we're not 100% done with the Christmas lights. <_< I want to get a few more piece of holiday "flair," but we'll see. Most of the stuff I have that I used to use every year is kind oflooking like garbage to me--cheap garbage... :rolleyes:

Ahaha, sorry about that. Won't happen again, chaps.

Or at least... not until I drink THAT much again :)

I've only just realised what this thread is about. Which makes my first post look a bit odd :blink:

Well, I'd love to say what I did that night, but all of it was stupid and very embaressing, so I won't :lol: But my friend did crawl into a dog cage and sleep there, and I had to tempt her out with more alcohol :)

Today I went to Great Yarmouth, and tried on wigs.

doing something very english having a cup of tea, after working all day, but problem I am welsh, oh never mind just thought I would ramble.

Yeah, that's really stupid. I have a cup of tea every day, consider that! Sometimes, I even put milk in it. I didn't know it was a problem....

Done some Christmas shopping....yippeeeh...only about 10 more presents to get.... :cheer:

Yeah, that's really stupid. I have a cup of tea every day, consider that! Sometimes, I even put milk in it. I didn't know it was a problem....

And who let you out of the sarcasm thread? :huh:

Got up about 11:30, started a fire in the woodstove, fed the cats, ate some, went to fill a prescription, and now am on the computer at the library. Planning on eating a 1/2 chicken for dinner followed by some low fat ice cream with crushed walnuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Will also print some pics later as I'm making my own greeting cards. Will also practice some on the classical guitar and will finish the day by watching 'The Shield' at 1 AM, then read some from Ernie Pyle's book 'Here Is Your War'.

I went out dancing last night with my best friend. It would have been a lot funner if we could have found a place whose band played older music, but we were stuck dancing to the newer rock. But we had a lot of fun anyway. :D

I went out dancing last night with my best friend. It would have been a lot funner if we could have found a place whose band played older music, but we were stuck dancing to the newer rock. But we had a lot of fun anyway. :D

Debbie!

Some newer rock is great!

~666

It's funny to watch my cat explore the "newly remodeled" house--he's all kinds of freaked out by the Christmas tree and the plants being moved around. :hysterical:

Wait till he finds out how to pick the Christmas tree apart....fun for the whole family!

Archived