What instrument do you play?

Matt Harris

Drums, for going on 4 years. 3 of those with weekly lessons.

Now I'm just starting to play guitar, and then probably eventually bass. I wish I'd taken piano lessons though, but I think its too late for that particular instrument. Or not, what do I know?

Drums, for going on 4 years. 3 of those with weekly lessons.

Now I'm just starting to play guitar, and then probably eventually bass. I wish I'd taken piano lessons though, but I think its too late for that particular instrument. Or not, what do I know?

My brother has been playing drums for 5 years. He is better than John Bonham. I play guitar (4 years playing), piano (6 years) and trumpet (1.8 years).

:guitar_mood:

Matt

I've been playing guitar longer than you!! 4 years. I also play piano and trumpet.

That's not bad for someone who's 10 years old. Don't let 'em grind you down, Matt!

I'm also a guitar player, and now have over 40 years experience, some of it as a professioonal.

RB

I played the piano for two year when i was 9. Now i can't rememeber a sh*t..

Also played the Bass for almost a year.

And now im playing the Guitar!!

Rockin!!! :elvis2: ... Rock 'n Roll, Blues and several others styles.... I also like Celtic music...

That's not bad for someone who's 10 years old. Don't let 'em grind you down, Matt!

I'm also a guitar player, and now have over 40 years experience, some of it as a professioonal.

RB

You must be really good at :guitar_mood: I play :guitar_mood: as you know, I also play :piano: and :trumpet:

Archived