Shoe thrown at Bush !

Devil's Haircut

Calling a race of people the "N" word is far from camel shit you fuckin little dick bag.You should just go away and hang with the squirrels and let them gnaw on your little nutsack...That should keep you quiet!

:blink: ............. :lol:

That ol' "N" word is the key. I never used any racial slurs. I just happened to mention a widely available product for the locale.

Around here, it would have been deer or elk shit. But that wouldn't have indicated any prejudice, now would it? Heeeeeeere we go again....

:blink: ............. :lol:

That ol' "N" word is the key. I never used any racial slurs. I just happened to mention a widely available product for the locale.

Around here, it would have been deer or elk shit. But that wouldn't have indicated any prejudice, now would it? Heeeeeeere we go again....

I'm cool with you Rock! I was thinking the same thing.(about your comment...now that was funny) B) ....Here we go again is alright by me!

I'm cool with you Rock! I was thinking the same thing.(about your comment...now that was funny) B) ....Here we go again is alright by me!

B)

Now, it would have been a BIG surprise, had the guy thrown deer shit at Bush!

Bush would have thought they were Milk Duds and ate 'em. :lol:

Calling a race of people the "N" word is far from camel shit you fuckin little dick bag.You should just go away and hang with the squirrels and let them gnaw on your little nutsack...That should keep you quiet!

I don't come in here bugging you, howza 'bout you lay off me ?

I'll make any crack I like, if you're bothered by it so what ?

Don't be calling me a fucking dick bag man, cool it. Only thing I've EVER said toward you is in defense of the crap you throw at me. How 'bout YOU going away, shit stirrer.

I don't come in here bugging you, howza 'bout you lay off me ?

I'll make any crack I like, if you're bothered by it so what ?

Don't be calling me a fucking dick bag man, cool it. Only thing I've EVER said toward you is in defense of the crap you throw at me. How 'bout YOU going away, shit stirrer.

You are the shit and I'm stirring it up.

You honestly believe that you didn't offend anybody? And then try to cover it up as a joke or some kind of PC bullshit?

That just shows your ignorance and your lack of intelligence...I think the pot and possibly a few hits on the old noggin by your old wooden surfboard in Hawaii may have contributed to that :rolleyes:

giving someone the finger is so much safer. i guess that shoe throwing probably happens on the streets, or at family reunions or something. it was a publicity statement and it has been covered on all sides on the cable news shows that i saw. one can understand the news person throwing the shoe and the fact that if he threw the shoe at saddam hussein, he probably wouldnt have made it out of the room alive, as someone said on one of the news shows.

the media surrounding the iraq war has been very strange, its either very limited, or it was the prisoner abuse and the hanging of hussein.

because maybe we can all work together?
What?

Also keep in mind...Picking off one wack job at a time doesn't hurt. Saddam was just at the very top of the list and next in line is Mr. Bin laden. Patience is a virtue my friend.

Do you honestly believe that the plan is to, eventually, attack every dictator out there? :rolleyes:

What?

Do you honestly believe that the plan is to, eventually, attack every dictator out there? :rolleyes:

haven't you heard that crack is no good for ya young man.

Relax...Just an idea

you never know

attacking a nut case of a dictator would work. Keep the ones that don't lie :D

all i got to say is that Saddam was one fucked up ma fucker and loved to cheat.

giving someone the finger is so much safer. i guess that shoe throwing probably happens on the streets, or at family reunions or something. it was a publicity statement and it has been covered on all sides on the cable news shows that i saw. one can understand the news person throwing the shoe and the fact that if he threw the shoe at saddam hussein, he probably wouldnt have made it out of the room alive, as someone said on one of the news shows.

the media surrounding the iraq war has been very strange, its either very limited, or it was the prisoner abuse and the hanging of hussein.

Serious doubts if it was much more than a stunt done by baby bushwhacker.

You are the shit and I'm stirring it up.

You honestly believe that you didn't offend anybody? And then try to cover it up as a joke or some kind of PC bullshit?

That just shows your ignorance and your lack of intelligence...I think the pot and possibly a few hits on the old noggin by your old wooden surfboard in Hawaii may have contributed to that :rolleyes:

Rorer714, I couldn't agree with you more. This post and your other posts regarding this show your intelligence and compassion for other humans. Whether someone likes Bush or not, he is a human being and could have been injured. Why would anyone wish that on someone else? Bush's reaction to the situation couldn't have been admirable the way i see it.

oh and he has suberb reflexes. :D

Saddam was little threat to anyone.

aaaaaaa, were you living in outerspace during his regime? <_<

In July of 1982, several Shiite militants attempted to assassinate Saddam Hussein while he was riding through the city. Hussein responded by ordering the slaughter of some 148 residents, including dozens of children.

The worst human rights abuses of Hussein's tenure took place during the genocidal al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989), in which Hussein's administration called for the extermination of every living thing--human or animal--in certain regions of the Kurdish north. All told, some 182,000 people--men, women, and children--were slaughtered, many through use of chemical weapons.

Human Rights Watch estimates that Saddam's 1987-1988 campaign of terror against the Kurds killed at least 50,000 and possibly as many as 100,000 Kurds. o The Iraqi regime used chemical agents to include mustard gas and nerve agents in attacks against at least 40 Kurdish villages between 1987-1988. The largest was the attack on Halabja which resulted in approximately 5,000 deaths. o 2,000 Kurdish villages were destroyed during the campaign of terror.

Saddam has had approximately 40 of his own relatives murdered.

need i say more? :blink:

aaaaaaa, were you living in outerspace during his regime? <_<

In July of 1982, several Shiite militants attempted to assassinate Saddam Hussein while he was riding through the city. Hussein responded by ordering the slaughter of some 148 residents, including dozens of children.

The worst human rights abuses of Hussein's tenure took place during the genocidal al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989), in which Hussein's administration called for the extermination of every living thing--human or animal--in certain regions of the Kurdish north. All told, some 182,000 people--men, women, and children--were slaughtered, many through use of chemical weapons.

Human Rights Watch estimates that Saddam's 1987-1988 campaign of terror against the Kurds killed at least 50,000 and possibly as many as 100,000 Kurds. o The Iraqi regime used chemical agents to include mustard gas and nerve agents in attacks against at least 40 Kurdish villages between 1987-1988. The largest was the attack on Halabja which resulted in approximately 5,000 deaths. o 2,000 Kurdish villages were destroyed during the campaign of terror.

Saddam has had approximately 40 of his own relatives murdered.

need i say more? :blink:

They executed that evil prick didn't they?

Archived