Warners To Remove Videos And Music From YouTube

Reggie29

Is that the one that begins with the drums and meletron tuning and Bonzo talking alot? And Robert's singing like Elvis? I love that CD!

Hey-Up,

It starts off with Bonzo giving it what for :drumz: , & the Tuning :elvis2: with some vocals in the back ground :blahblah: & do several takes of "Jennings Farm Blues", which seems to turn into an Instrumental "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp". Then its "No Quarter" :piano: & theres 3 takes of that. To complete the 1st disc is, "Thats the way, Feel So Bad, & Since I've Been Loving You" & that was recorded @ the "Olympic Studio's-London 1970". To make up the other 3 disc's are tracks like........Moby Dick, I Wanna Be Her man, Guitar Jams inc Down by the Seaside, poor Tom, Walters Walk, Out on the Tiles, + more off Zep III, Improvisations/Some piano, Bron-Y-Aur(Carmen Crying), etc, recorded 1970, Olypic Studio's-Mystic Studio's(NY), Home Demo's, Headley Grange, Bron-Y-Aur Cottage.

Hope this Helps,

All the best,

Hang-man :ph34r:, ( :injured: for Whyalla, I Know how you feel)

Sorry to hear that MissHD.

You can probably thank Viacom/VH1/MTV Networks for your videos being removed....

Also, currently, Google, owns Youtube, so they are also responsible...

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1026...or-youtube.html

It's not like they play actual music anymore on their stations (only a bunch of "reality shows"). This was the only "reality" show I watched on VH1 and VH1 Classic (since it actually pertained to musicians)...

Ahhh, so slimy old geriatric fart "Sumner Redstone" strikes yet again, eh? That hideous bastard's Viacom evil empire has utterly destroyed rock & roll. Even his own family hates his greasy guts.

At least it's gratifying to know that after causing vast cultural devastation for so many years the scum is now in deep financial shit.

Ahhh, so slimy old geriatric fart "Sumner Redstone" strikes yet again, eh? That hideous bastard's Viacom evil empire has utterly destroyed rock & roll. Even his own family hates his greasy guts.

At least it's gratifying to know that after causing vast cultural devastation for so many years the scum is now in deep financial shit.

Asswipes, always about making a buck!

These recordings have been floating about for years, the economy sucks let the fucking people enjoy something and not put a frigging price tag on everything!!!

Qwik Q: Some of this Official site video is defintely home-grown. Since this site is owned by Warner Brothers/ Rhino, does that mean all the videos shown in the "video" section are- or are not- under the same scrutiny as the You Tube sites?

Thx.

XMas_10_WQG3PB.gif

• Administrators
Qwik Q: Some of this Official site video is defintely home-grown. Since this site is owned by Warner Brothers/ Rhino, does that mean all the videos shown in the "video" section are- or are not- under the same scrutiny as the You Tube sites?

Thx.

- Led Zeppelin own this site.

- The Warner/Youtube issue is specific to YouTube and has nothing to do with the video section on lz.com. As you may have noticed, the video clips on lz.com are now hosted on our servers instead of YT.

- Led Zeppelin own this site.

- The Warner/Youtube issue is specific to YouTube and has nothing to do with the video section on lz.com. As you may have noticed, the video clips on lz.com are now hosted on our servers instead of YT.

Thx- I only said that because of what's in the policy, here. Of course I don't have time to read the whole description, being as it's Christmas Eve, but I found the first few paragraphs peculiar. Hopefully Warner Music and Warner Bros. are two different "companies."

Home

Privacy Policy

Rhino Entertainment ("Company," "we," "us"), a Warner Music Group company, is concerned about online privacy issues and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose your Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below). This Privacy Policy (the "Policy") describes our practices in connection with Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through LedZeppelin.com (the "Site").

The Site is controlled and operated by Company from the United States, and is not intended to subject Company or any Affiliated Entity to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.

Wanker Bros. are the same wipes who release Harry Potter videos, and they have the nerve to cut and paste the original theatre version for their own domestic video sales. Essential scenes are lost- basically the victims of WB suicide- but do they care? NO. So don't buy HP videos if you expect to see what you saw in the theatre.

Oh don't get me started on this WB topic...

:angry:

Unfortunately I have noticed that with a few movies now. This is the biggest problem I have with the industry now. I waste my money buying them on DVD only to find scenes missing... only later on the have an "ultimate" "special edition" "annivesary edition" bullsh*t come out with the scenes back in it. F**king company trying to suck whatever money than can out of the public. The company should be held accountable for this "deception" or misleading the public. So now I have officially stopped buying DVDs. At least I have spare money for other things in life

Unfortunately I have noticed that with a few movies now. This is the biggest problem I have with the industry now. I waste my money buying them on DVD only to find scenes missing... only later on the have an "ultimate" "special edition" "annivesary edition" bullsh*t come out with the scenes back in it. F**king company trying to suck whatever money than can out of the public. The company should be held accountable for this "deception" or misleading the public. So now I have officially stopped buying DVDs. At least I have spare money for other things in life

I couldn't say it better!! :toast:

I'd be more concerned about Jimmy and Co. not wanting them up.

I'll bet there's more than a few of their "poorer" performances from the latter half of the 70's that they wouldn't mind being taken down.

:D

Some of those unsweeted bootleg vids are pretty awful. Did I just say that? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Well that explains a lot. It's not just LZ either. Old geezers and young money nazis = Warner Bros.

Where did all the artists in management go??? It seems these days they are mostly snotty nosed Jonas Bros. fans. :-( I could understand some things not being appropriate for YT but enough is enough. I can see all of another band's documentary on YT but I STILL bought it because I wanted the whole thing to watch on a bigger screen. Same thing with LZ.

Archived