Any Dallas Fans?

LedZep1969

:( I am pretty depressed after tonights game and if you an Eagles or any other team fan am warning you so just F Off

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Dallas Lost?

Those fucking cocksuckers.

and I mean that the Chicago Bears who lost today, are the cocksuckers.

Good, Im glad Dallas lost, because the sportscenter will only have a 30min piece every night about the cowboys, instead of the full 45min if they won.

I really believe Romo is a Homo, but my teams Q.B. records are still held by Sid Luckman.

To quote Neil Armstrong:

“Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.”...all over the Dallas Cowboys! Woo Hoo!

I can't tell you how many times I replayed those DEFENSIVE touchdowns.

My favorite football teams are the Green Bay Packers and whoever is playing the Bears and Cowboys. :D

Sure did enjoy Roy Williams running that famous Detroit Lion hitch pattern to nowhere yesterday. I bet he still doesn't know exactly where he was supposed to be on the field. :)

Let's see.....Thanks to that Dallas loss, that should give us the 1st, 20th, 33rd, and 52nd picks in the Draft. That makes the Roy WIlliams trade work quite well. I still can't believe we stole that pick. What time is Bill Parcells arriving again ?

The only thing better than Dallas missing the playoffs is Dallas AND the Cheatriots missing the playoffs......YEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

The Cryboy's are the Yankees. Stockpile whiny selfish "stars" who put individual accomplishments ahead of team accomplishments and bitch to the media when things don't go their way.

Great day for the NFL>

:( I am pretty depressed after tonights game and if you an Eagles or any other team fan am warning you so just F Off

How's it going "LedZep1969" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I ADMIT, I AM A DIE HARD HARD CORE DALLAS COWBOYS FAN! I even wrote a thread about my favorite team here on the Forum before the 2008 season began. I do feel humiliated after yesterday's performance by the Cowboys and I blame Jerry Jones for all of it. I always knew that Bill Parcells stepped down for a reason and Jerry Jones is it. How can Jerry Jones let Parcells go when the Cowboys were on the verge of going all of the way. Instead, Jerry Jones hires a puppet like Wade Phillips to do what I desperately hoped that Phillips wouldn't do. In my opinion, Wade Phillips f*c*ed up the Cowboys by making them soft. Marion Barber was known as a hard ass Running back that became a woos thanks to Wade Phillips. Wade Phillips is too lenient and he let Tony Romo stay unfocused by spending his hard earned time with Jessica Simpson. (Then again, who wouldn't?)

Please don't get me wrong, I AM NOT MAKING UP ANY EXCUSES FOR THE DALLAS COWBOYS. My team lost and they got what they deserved. I may not like the Eagles but I congratulate the Philadelphia Eagles on the perfect game. THE BEST TEAM WON! All I can hope is that Jerry Jones FIRES Wade Phillips and gets on his hands and knees and begs Bill Parcells to come back to the Cowboys. In my opinion, Bill Parcells is the ONLY coach that can fix the Cowboys at this point. ROCK ON!

Never was a Dallas fan but I've been on their field when we took a tour of the stadium. B)

But ya can't win 'em all.

I'm glad the 49ers won those last two games for Singletary. Maybe next year the Niners will come back to dominate the crummy NFC west. :D

Hi,Pinky,all,

Try being a Patriots fan. Massachusetts sports teams are the BEST for picking you up and dropping you worse than before.

Yeah,it's horrible!Celtics?Bruins in first place,Red Sox? :blink: Pat's go 11-5,with Brady out,....oh,we are crushed around here,.... :)

KB

Never was a Dallas fan but I've been on their field when we took a tour of the stadium. B)

But ya can't win 'em all.

I'm glad the 49ers won those last two games for Singletary. Maybe next year the Niners will come back to dominate the crummy NFC west. :D

YEAH!!!! :D

I just cant see him going back to Dallas. It is very surprizing to me that Wade is getting such a vote of confidence from Jones. I would have thought this morning that he would have gotten fired instead of Mangani. You just cant predict what these people will do. But I dont know if you can blame Wade? The offensive coordinator has to get some heat. AFter all, they got burned bad on those turnovers. And having T Owens is more harmfull to a team than good it seems.

How's it going "Yukon Cornelius?" I can't disagree with you, there are many assistant coaches other than Coach Wade Phillips that should and deserve to take the heat but I do not want to go through the "BLAME GAME." Rather than do that, I would rather blame the one person that is responsible for everything that has happened to the Cowboys this season especially since this one person is the only one that can control the entire Cowboys organization. That one person is Jerry Jones. He had two great coaches, Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells and he f*c*ed both of those relationships up. When Bill Parcells was Head Coach, you didn't have all of this B.S. and bickering that is going on within the Cowboys. Why would Jerry Jones go one step down and hire a puppet like Wade Phillips? Why, because he can control him. Could Jerry Jones REALLY control Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells? Absolutely NOT! Johnson and Parcells were such hard asses that they didn't take any shit from Jerry Jones. And thats what made them great coaches. Great coaches make great teams. Just look back and remember Johnson's and Parcell's coaching history, their record speaks for itself. You're right about one thing "Yukon Cornelius," you can never predict what Jerry Jones or the entire Cowboys organization is going to do next. ROCK ON!

Can't forget 'The Catch'

B)

How's it going "redrum?" I remember "THE CATCH" well! I even have the 1982 NFC Championship game between Dallas and San Francisco on tape to this very day. I know for fact that my father will never forget it since he put his foot right through the TV screen and blew the TV up after Dwight Clark made his famous catch. And my dad just bought this brand new 25" Sony TV. WHAT A BITCH! ROCK ON!

The beauty of those two words rhyming is not when a Cowboys hater says it, but when a Cowboys fan does. I'm sure T.O. will have some announcement about it soon...

I am sure he will. Too bad he can`t ctach the ball with his big mouth.

I remember "the immaculate reception". Harris against the Raiders. I will never forget this TV salesman that was so tied up in the game he ignored his customers. He was cheering for the Raiders big time. Must have had a bundle on them. I left the store and never saw him again. I still wonder how he reacted when that happened. I wonder if he survived the day?

God I hated that fucking game. <_<

Shit, the Raiders were home free. And then that freak play. DAMN!!!!

Archived