Plant honored with CBE

Nech

Given the worldwide esteem in which Led Zeppelin are held, Robert, Jimmy and John should all be knighted by now. People get it for far less...

:beer: aah, but let's not fall into the old trap ..... of thinking people get what they actually deserve !

As far as 'gongs' are concerned, people get what they are nominated for - and just as some of the most genuine deserving cases often get completely overlooked, some of history's biggest rogues have received knighthoods and peerages.

:beer: aah, but let's not fall into the old trap ..... of thinking people get what they actually deserve !

As far as 'gongs' are concerned, people get what they are nominated for - and just as some of the most genuine deserving cases often get completely overlooked, some of history's biggest rogues have received knighthoods and peerages.

Where's mine then for fanboy services to Led Zeppelin???? :D

40 years on an bugger all <_<

B)

Nah, she just shakes his hand and puts his medal round his neck--much less exciting. :D

Wonder when the ceremony is?

Maybe the medal will be so heavy that it pulls his head to the floor and he bangs it hard enough and THAT causes the epiphany. :o

;)

• 3 weeks later...

not only have I reincarnated in the greatest time of history,

I'm here to feel the whole lotta love of Led Zeppelin. ♥

I saw the Queen's coronation on tv in 1953. ever since

then I've wanted a miniature Queen's carriage with horses.

maybe one day I'll get to England to buy one.

since Robert is a Leo, he should wear his royal blue or

purple tie when he has his audience with the Queen,

or no no, will he be in a line up before the Queen?

"I'm just happy here existin'

in the same world your livin', and time,

how do I move up in line to make you mine."

“One can’t believe impossible things.” said Alice. The Queen replied: “I daresay you haven’t had much practice … why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” :rolleyes:

congratulations Robert for all the hours you spend practicing and performing for us, making this possible; and for your charitable contributions.

your command is my wish...er, or something like that! :blink:

Archived