MOJO Classic: Led Zeppelin & The Story of 1969

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

MOJO CLASSIC presents LED ZEPPELIN & THE STORY OF 1969

A 148-page collectors' edition.

• 40th anniversary collectors’ edition, celebrating rock’s revolutionary year, from the makers of MOJO magazine.

• Exclusive New Interviews, Previously Unseen Pictures, Eyewitness Stories...and more.

• On sale from 12 February. Available in all good newsagents or by ordering online here...

mojo_lzcom.jpg

As was the price

I'm still crying over what I paid for that issue.

...I am so looking forward to buying this....I hope it is available in Canada in Chapters, or Coles....I am still wanting to buy the Uncut Jimmy Page Issue, which is NOT avilable in Coles so far.... I haven't tried Chapters yet...

It will be for sure. Chapters has carried all of the previous Zeppelin special editions.

I'm still crying over what I paid for that issue.

It will be for sure. Chapters has carried all of the previous Zeppelin special editions.

..tks for excitement...Coles previously did have UNCUT..but DIFFERENT cover for the longest time...I must go to Chapters...just a matter of convenience...but you know, I Have to now...

..tks for excitement...Coles previously did have UNCUT..but DIFFERENT cover for the longest time...I must go to Chapters...just a matter of convenience...but you know, I Have to now...

The only thing I've found is that you have to wait a while for them to stock the "new" issues. I wouldn't start looking for this issue on stands until March.

Thanks Sam. Looking forward to it. Probably, get it at my local Barnes & Noble as they always have the Mojo special editions. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to get the imports.

I have the same thing - usually it's about 3 weeks to a month before a UK magazine arrives in the states.

Just bought this - thanks, Sam - and thought I should let you know that the whole magazine isn't devoted to Zeppelin ... it's actually about a dozen pages. It IS good stuff though. I'm probably not as familiar as some here with the details on the band but it does look as if a lot of the photos might be new. There are compilations of quotes that I've read before but that's balanced by what mostly seems to be new pieces (Eddie Kramer, Nick Kent). I haven't had the chance to read it yet but just thought you might want to know that the magazine is about the music of 1969 rather than just Led Zeppelin. (Some great pics of Jimmy with a Telecaster, too).

Just bought this - thanks, Sam - and thought I should let you know that the whole magazine isn't devoted to Zeppelin ... it's actually about a dozen pages. It IS good stuff though. I'm probably not as familiar as some here with the details on the band but it does look as if a lot of the photos might be new. There are compilations of quotes that I've read before but that's balanced by what mostly seems to be new pieces (Eddie Kramer, Nick Kent). I haven't had the chance to read it yet but just thought you might want to know that the magazine is about the music of 1969 rather than just Led Zeppelin. (Some great pics of Jimmy with a Telecaster, too).

Thanks for the review. Still sounds like a must have issue :D

Got this the other day, as Dukey said it is not all Zep, but the other features are pretty cool including a great feature on The Stones B)

One of the best Classic Rock specials of late, I'd say.

Archived