how to contact Robert

sara31tx

I was just curious if there is anyway to get a hold of Robert Plant? I am a cousin of his and would love to be able to meet someone from the Plant side of my family..For some reason Robert is a name that has been passed down from one generation to the next in my family on the Plant side, so I have alot of Robert Plants in my family..I have never met any of them of course. Robert looks just like my grandma Plant.. Some people in England contacted my mother for a dna match..too see if the american Plant name was kin to the plants in England..and we were a perfect match..Robert is a close cousin of are's...and would love too meet him someday.

I was just curious if there is anyway to get a hold of Robert Plant? I am a cousin of his and would love to be able to meet someone from the Plant side of my family..For some reason Robert is a name that has been passed down from one generation to the next in my family on the Plant side, so I have alot of Robert Plants in my family..I have never met any of them of course. Robert looks just like my grandma Plant.. Some people in England contacted my mother for a dna match..too see if the american Plant name was kin to the plants in England..and we were a perfect match..Robert is a close cousin of are's...and would love too meet him someday.

There are plenty of people on this forum who claim to have a close association with Robert Plant, but I believe they are all full of shit. Good luck.

You should go to his web page and put a request in. Check out his websites at www.robertplant.com or www.serious.manicnirvana.com to sign up and ask your question. Check out Sons of Albion - this is his son's band. You may be able to find him where he is performing in England. Logan is playing at:

14th Feb 2009

* Sons of Albion, Canterbury, This City, The Hot MeltsHamptons (Southampton)

Sun 15th Feb 2009

* Sons of Albion, Canterbury, This City, The Hot MeltsThe Croft (Bristol)

All I can say is Good Luck. :D

Maybe it started here. You never know :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Plantagenet

(I know it's a long read)

You should go to his web page and put a request in. Check out his websites at www.robertplant.com or www.serious.manicnirvana.com to sign up and ask your question. Check out Sons of Albion - this is his son's band. You may be able to find him where he is performing in England. Logan is playing at:

14th Feb 2009

* Sons of Albion, Canterbury, This City, The Hot MeltsHamptons (Southampton)

Sun 15th Feb 2009

* Sons of Albion, Canterbury, This City, The Hot MeltsThe Croft (Bristol)

All I can say is Good Luck. :D

I don't think a fan website is going to be able to connect someone to Robert. Not sure how seeing Logan would help either. He's not going to give up his dad's contact information. Seems to me if you're a close cousin, wouldn't someone know him? Just a thought.

I guess that Plant seed has been sown far and wide.Good luck in connecting with your cousin Robert.See if he might possibly perform pro bono at the next Plant family reunion.That would be really cool.

To be blunt, anybody could say they're Robert's cousin as a way to get to him, thus I don't think anybody is going to divulge any personal contact information based on that, nor should they. You may well be genuine, there's no way of knowing--but that's the point, really.

Sorry.

Oh, and as for what people on this board are claiming, Page_Maniac--you got evidence of that? A specific post or two, maybe?

I don't think a fan website is going to be able to connect someone to Robert. Not sure how seeing Logan would help either. He's not going to give up his dad's contact information. Seems to me if you're a close cousin, wouldn't someone know him? Just a thought.

You are absolutely right. My apologies to the Plant Family. Usually, you can find a distance relative by speaking to your family, cousins, aunts, etc. I woke up this morning thinking about what I had posted, not good. This person may not be a family member, just a con artist looking for money. I feel bad about this. Believe me, I will be careful what I post in the future.

Archived