Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Charles J. White

What Are You Doing Today?

Recommended Posts

Heading to a 60th surprise birthday party for my Sister.....and I know she has no clue whatsoever !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my hair cut really short, yesterday. Damn! That felt so liberating! :D 

Today, I am nursing a hang-over! :lol: 

^_^

hepburnpixie.jpg

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Got my hair cut really short, yesterday. Damn! That felt so liberating! :D 

Today, I am nursing a hang-over! :lol: 

^_^

hepburnpixie.jpg

 

:thumbsup:

audreyh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back at home, I enjoy the last day of my summer holiday. I spent quite some time at breakfast, drinking Tea for one, because Mr. LedZed has already gone to work.

Now, I have to do some household chores, but I will visit my balcony later this afternoon, because it's a perfect summer day (30C / 86F).

In the evening, after dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, it's time to say goodbye to La dolce vita and hello to working life.

The memory remains (no photoshop):

70_7125.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Back at home, I enjoy the last day of my summer holiday. I spent quite some time at breakfast, drinking Tea for one, because Mr. LedZed has already gone to work.

Now, I have to do some household chores, but I will visit my balcony later this afternoon, because it's a perfect summer day (30C / 86F).

In the evening, after dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, it's time to say goodbye to La dolce vita and hello to working life.

The memory remains (no photoshop):

70_7125.jpg

All that's missing is Julie Andrews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to drink beer at Funky Buddha in Ft Lauderdale.  They make really good beer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ebk said:

Going to drink beer at Funky Buddha in Ft Lauderdale.  They make really good beer!

You are in Florida this time of year?  Wow.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You are in Florida this time of year?  Wow.  

Convention.  No other reason to be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ebk said:

Convention.  No other reason to be here.

Not unless you like heat, humidity, and rain! Every day until October...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spending a quiet day at home, reading, watching test cricket and listening to music.

I am currently recovering from a horrific work schedule. These past 5 days have been absolutely brutal. I had to work for approximately 18 hours a day, survive with 2 to 3 hours of sleep and to top it all, my boss expected me to show up at the office on time at 10 AM :wacko: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Spending a quiet day at home, reading, watching test cricket and listening to music.

I am currently recovering from a horrific work schedule. These past 5 days have been absolutely brutal. I had to work for approximately 18 hours a day, survive with 2 to 3 hours of sleep and to top it all, my boss expected me to show up at the office on time at 10 AM :wacko: 

18 hour days, wow that's not right, I'm sure that would be illegal here in the UK Bet you wish you were back in NZ sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JTM said:

18 hour days, wow that's not right, I'm sure that would be illegal here in the UK Bet you wish you were back in NZ sometimes.

Usually, it's not this bad but there have been times when the work has just been piled on and I have even gone without any sleep for an entire day. My job is really interesting and I love what I do but I have to admit, that my passion sure dies down sometimes, because of sheer mental and physical exhaustion. Thankfully, my vacation starts on the 11th and I'll have 10 days all to myself! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to figure out what the Hell happened last night.  Had a Christmas party/open house at the Walter residence. It was like The Hangover - lots of crazy stories being reported this morning.  Just got a report that our friends who have a jeep, that we went 4 wheeling with in some vacant lots, couldn’t find their keys this morning after sleep over. Went out to the Jeep only to find it still running....  Pictures are circulating, but I’m not posting any! 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Walter said:

Trying to figure out what the Hell happened last night.  Had a Christmas party/open house at the Walter residence. It was like The Hangover - lots of crazy stories being reported this morning.  Just got a report that our friends who have a jeep, that we went 4 wheeling with in some vacant lots, couldn’t find their keys this morning after sleep over. Went out to the Jeep only to find it still running....  Pictures are circulating, but I’m not posting any! 😜

Feeling rough this morning man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Feeling rough this morning man?

:yesnod: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Walter said:

:yesnod: 

Same for me on Saturday, but I can bask in the smugness that I abstained from anything last evening and I managed 11 holes of golf today !! Doesn't get any easier with age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Same for me on Saturday, but I can bask in the smugness that I abstained from anything last evening and I managed 11 holes of golf today !! Doesn't get any easier with age.

Lots of stories surfacing from last night.  It was EPIC even if I don’t remember all of it. Here’s one post from an uptight, not even moved in neighbor, about our fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣: 

 

C33AC16A-1AED-43DF-8F30-04089413C717.png

Edited by Walter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Walter said:

Lots of stories surfacing from last night.  It was EPIC even if I don’t remember all of it. Here’s one post from an uptight, not even moved in neighbor, about our fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣: 

15 hours ago, Walter said:

Trying to figure out what the Hell happened last night.  Had a Christmas party/open house at the Walter residence. It was like The Hangover - lots of crazy stories being reported this morning.  Just got a report that our friends who have a jeep, that we went 4 wheeling with in some vacant lots, couldn’t find their keys this morning after sleep over. Went out to the Jeep only to find it still running....  Pictures are circulating, but I’m not posting any! 😜

 

Potato Chip Man driving drunk again? :lol: Doesn't surprise me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoying a wonderful pedicure/foot massage with Mrs W.  Pure bliss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting the house ready for yet another round of family and gift opening. Mrs W’s brother and family are heading over for a nice evening of pizza, gifts, and a fire pit with Disney fireworks in the distance for entertainment.  Been a great holiday season thus far! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Remi said:

Little excursion at Saint-Tropez, see a friend :) 

That's cool. Hope you had fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×