Best Led Zeppelin Ringtone?

i want to make one for my cell...im thinking of heartbreaker....i wudve loved to have the immigrant song as my ringtone but i think most ppl who dont knw abt zep wud get scared by robert plants wailing! lol...so wat do u all think?? the best zep ringtone is...?

The beginning of the Immigrant Song is on my cell phone. I love watching people's reactions as they hear Robert's "ahhhhhhhhaaahhahhhaaaaahhh".

hahaha i bet its fun....maybe i'll try it just once!!!

I like Kashmir or When the Levee Breaks.

well im a led zep newbie...just discoverd them a month bak n im 17! ive been obsessed ever since but i mustve heard only 12-13 songs by them!! so i dint knw abt when the levee breaks but wen i looked it up now and heard it i must say its so epic!! i totally love it!!!

thinking abt it even stairway wud make a good ringtone!

The beginning of the Immigrant Song is on my cell phone. I love watching people's reactions as they hear Robert's "ahhhhhhhhaaahhahhhaaaaahhh".

:D

Exactly the same with me.

LOL!! so funny... :D

my current ringtone is Stairway To Heaven!

Mine is "All My Love" for most calls. The ringtones for my two best friends calls are "Immigrant Song" and "Houses of the Holy". I like knowing who's calling before I answer.

I love hearing Zeppelin when my phone rings!

hahaha i bet its fun....maybe i'll try it just once!!!

well im a led zep newbie...just discoverd them a month bak n im 17! ive been obsessed ever since but i mustve heard only 12-13 songs by them!! so i dint knw abt when the levee breaks but wen i looked it up now and heard it i must say its so epic!! i totally love it!!!

thinking abt it even stairway wud make a good ringtone!

man! how lucky you are!

to be hearing zep for the first time ....... i remember how that felt. after hearing each new song it's just like " wow, surely they can't have another great song on this album " but, song after song, record after record, it's just briiliance all the way. as soon as you can afford to, go out and buy ( at least ) all the studio albums.

prepare to be amazed .......

btw, i have kashmir, but i might change it to custard pie soon.

I have "Four Sticks" as my ring tone. I used to have a fragment from live D&C from TSRTS.

How did you get fragment of D&C for your ringtone? I have "The Ocean" - I hate to answer the phone!

I have Living Loving Maid as my ring tone. It really stands out and is loud and in your face rockin' when my phone rings. It gets everyone attention and people love it (except when in a meeting or watching a movie :bagoverhead:

I really love this song. It's too bad it wasn't played live. I think it's one of their most underrated songs.

I have Living Loving Maid as my ring tone. It really stands out and is loud and in your face rockin' when my phone rings. It gets everyone attention and people love it (except when in a meeting or watching a movie :bagoverhead:

I really love this song. It's too bad it wasn't played live. I think it's one of their most underrated songs.

That's what I was thinking... great opener for a phone call!!

How about Good Times Bad Times - might get everyone's attention!! :thumbsup:

man! how lucky you are!

to be hearing zep for the first time ....... i remember how that felt. after hearing each new song it's just like " wow, surely they can't have another great song on this album " but, song after song, record after record, it's just briiliance all the way. as soon as you can afford to, go out and buy ( at least ) all the studio albums.

prepare to be amazed .......

btw, i have kashmir, but i might change it to custard pie soon.

i knw wat u mean...it sure is a great feeling discovering all these great songs!!!

Archived