What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Hi all,

its charles ( dzldoc ) birthday today. i was reminded by facebook. i just cant bring myself to delete his page.

hope you are hapy somewhere out there mate.

Yes,STZ ,I posted that on the Happy Birthday thread in M&G,.......damn fine human being.Touched many lives here,....all rides Charles on the Harley will be dedicated to you this spring,... ;)

KB

I just had one of the shittiest nights I've had in a LONG time. A good and trusted friend completely let me down. And I inadvertently hurt and pissed off my best friend. Outstanding. I can't wait to put this night to bed :slapface:.

^^^^^

Oh dear 'Kat24' I'm sure your best Friend will forgive you, as it was Inadvertenly,and not your Intention to hurt her..

What made me un-happy 2day was what should have been 24 Indivdual Victoria Sponges are now the Base for Raspberry Trifle..

I'm not loving 'SiliconeBakeware'. So back to 'Old Fashion Tins and Papers' for Me...

my job.

my employer is one of the biggest companies in australia, making huge profits each year, and big bonuses for the ones at the top.

gradually over the last year or so, they have been cutting back manpower bit by bit. less casual and part-timers, and more work put on full-timers like me. now my boss tells me there will be MORE cut-backs AGAIN. i'm so tired after a shift. they want more and more out of us. they spend cazillions on advertising and reward schemes to lure customers and beat their competitors, yet when it comes to us workers ..... ppffffft!

i'm very unhappy in my job, but not trained for anything else, and turning 50 this year ......

i wish the public realised what these bastards are really like!

my job.

my employer is one of the biggest companies in australia, making huge profits each year, and big bonuses for the ones at the top.

gradually over the last year or so, they have been cutting back manpower bit by bit. less casual and part-timers, and more work put on full-timers like me. now my boss tells me there will be MORE cut-backs AGAIN. i'm so tired after a shift. they want more and more out of us. they spend cazillions on advertising and reward schemes to lure customers and beat their competitors, yet when it comes to us workers ..... ppffffft!

i'm very unhappy in my job, but not trained for anything else, and turning 50 this year ......

i wish the public realised what these bastards are really like!

That is really bad, but it is usually the big companys that are always taking the p**s by not paying there workers a decent wage and expecting them to give their all, or through not paying their Taxes. What is the Jobs market like in Oz, here in the UK even the most menial off jobs are attracting Hundreds of applicants

That is really bad, but it is usually the big companys that are always taking the p**s by not paying there workers a decent wage and expecting them to give their all, or through not paying their Taxes. What is the Jobs market like in Oz, here in the UK even the most menial off jobs are attracting Hundreds of applicants

well, it's been better, but it's also been worse.

i've never really done anything other than retail, except i did run my own day care business when my older two were young, so i could stay at home with them and still earn. i couldn't go back to that though, no way. THAT is hard work!

it all comes down to greed with these enormous companies. no matter what they earn, it's NEVER enough. they wont even pay ONE MINUTE overtime. ie if i sign off one minute late today, i have to sign on one minute late tomorrow! bastards!

well, it's been better, but it's also been worse.

i've never really done anything other than retail, except i did run my own day care business when my older two were young, so i could stay at home with them and still earn. i couldn't go back to that though, no way. THAT is hard work!

it all comes down to greed with these enormous companies. no matter what they earn, it's NEVER enough. they wont even pay ONE MINUTE overtime. ie if i sign off one minute late today, i have to sign on one minute late tomorrow! bastards!

They are just Money Grabbing scum...

let's hope something else turns up for you...

Today would have been my Mums 80 Birthday.. :( If there is an After life hope she has a Great day with other Family Members who have passed over... :)

Also the lost of six British Soldiers in Afghanistan, bring the Total to 404...

Such a sad loss and waste of lives on all sides.. :(

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

My day will come soon when my parents are gone. It's too bad we are so distant. My mother is a thousand miles away, and my dad put a ban on my girlfriend because she used to have a serious drinking problem. But both my parents are, in some ways, exceptionally good people. I feel for you. If 60 is your year of birth, we are the same age.

As for the Wars on(sic) Terror. It's beyond tragic. It is completely fraudulent.

60 is my birth year..

Hope that your Dad gives your Girlfriend a chance to prove her worth, and that you keep in touch with your Mum..

What has made me really sad is that 5 of the Soldier were 21 and under, and the other one was only 33.. Such a waste of Life before it has even really begun...

You need to start Kicking some butt with those Guys who have the Nerve to charge late fees when they don't keep up the Maintenance of your Building... Wow that was some Dentist Bill that makes me Happy that we in the UK have the NHS..LOL

Are Bats a protected Species out there, if you have them over here then they have to stay Legally you are not allowed to Deliberatley Disturb them...

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

• 2 weeks later...

Freaking raining cats and dogs in L.A. today. More thunderstorms predicted for Sunday, which is the same day as the L.A. Marathon...which means traffic and chaos, haha.

'Strider' don't complain about the rain, here is the South East of England we are facing a Drought. There will be a hose pipe ban as from the 5 April and that is before the Summer has even started!!!!

'Strider' don't complain about the rain, here is the South East of England we are facing a Drought. There will be a hose pipe ban as from the 5 April and that is before the Summer has even started!!!!

Does that include BD's hose pipe? ;)

WTF...did I just say that?!? :blink::bagoverhead: