What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Fool In The Rain and slave to zep, I am on the floor laughing as I can so relate. I look in the mirror and :o

Hi Debs nice to have a little lighthearted fun, as things have been getting a bit to serious of late...

If you have any tips feel free to share..I remember seeing a 'Topic' that slave started about womens health but cannot rember what it was called,

maybe slave can recall it and revive it so we can share our Beauty tips..

Hi Debs nice to have a little lighthearted fun, as things have been getting a bit to serious of late...

If you have any tips feel free to share..I remember seeing a 'Topic' that slave started about womens health but cannot rember what it was called,

I remember that thread from way back. I was an idiot as a teenager and through my 20's, 30's and up until I was 42 I would bake in the sun. Now I wear sunscreen and try my best to get a good nights rest , but the sun damage is there, and I will not do the botox, face lift thing, Scares the hell out of me. I guess a few wrinkles is OK as long as I have my health.

I remember that thread from way back. I was an idiot as a teenager and through my 20's, 30's and up until I was 42 I would bake in the sun. Now I wear sunscreen and try my best to get a good nights rest , but the sun damage is there, and I will not do the botox, face lift thing, Scares the hell out of me. I guess a few wrinkles is OK as long as I have my health.

I am glad to say that I have never really been a 'Sun Worshipper'..I guess I will just have to grow old gracefully, and avoid the mirror,LOL

As you say what are a few wrinkles as long as we have our health, it gives us character..

I remember it. Here it is: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/11523-for-women-only/

'Slave'

That is outragous.. :angry: I assume that you are in Retail?

It makes me so angry, that these Money grabbing Capatlist are allowed to get away with this behaviour.

yep, retail. our shop closes twice a year.... christmas day and good friday. and i've heard that we may soon open on christmas day too ......

i have to start at 5 am to get it all set up for the day, as we put everything away after the close on christmas eve.

i am so tired today, couldn't be bothered to go out, so just stayed home. but i saw all 3 kids, and was with hubby of course, so it's all good.

hope you had a great day too! xo

yep, retail. our shop closes twice a year.... christmas day and good friday. and i've heard that we may soon open on christmas day too ......

i have to start at 5 am to get it all set up for the day, as we put everything away after the close on christmas eve.

i am so tired today, couldn't be bothered to go out, so just stayed home. but i saw all 3 kids, and was with hubby of course, so it's all good.

hope you had a great day too! xo

Glad you had a good day, hardly seems worth closing does it.

Our Christmas is only just starting it is only 09.30, but will be going out soon to spend the day with Leo.

Yikes. Hope you can get that fixed, ally. It's absolutely bucketing down rain right now, so I'm grateful our roof is leak-free, otherwise my bedroom would be a swimming pool right now. :lol:

My roof has been dead for a couple of years now so I wasn't really suprised that it finally started leaking but, I was hoping I'd get thru another winter. I have a friend in the buisness and he's been by the house to have a look. I am now waiting for him to phone me with his quote. If all goes well, he and his crew can do it on the first dry day. I figure that'll be sometime in March <_<:lol:

Just got a quote of $6300...without getting into all the details, a good price in these parts

Edited by ally