What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

What is a 'twinkie'....

It's some kind of sponge based cake I think.

Back to Chocolate, which I do consider myself to be a connoisseur of. I've had Hershey's and it does have a strange tang to it. I don't know what it is, but I don't really like it. Cadbury's is pretty good, especially when you've not had any for a couple of weeks. ;) Wispa bar is my favourite, I'm so glad they brought that one back.

Wispa1.jpg

I do believe, however, that Cadbury's creme eggs should be strictly for Easter. Last year we had the Halloween eggs with the green goo inside, they just didn't taste the same. Now Cadbury's are bringing out a 'Games Goo' egg for the Olympics.

When it comes to real chocolate, though, the Belgians and Swiss can't be beaten. I had some of these for Christmas:

04_lindor1.png

They are melt in your mouth passion! :drool: I have been rationing myself, but I ran out last night. Back on topic, that's what made me unhappy today.

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

Back to Chocolate, which I do consider myself to be a connoisseur of. I've had Hershey's and it does have a strange tang to it. I don't know what it is, but I don't really like it. Cadbury's is pretty good, especially when you've not had any for a couple of weeks. ;) Wispa bar is my favourite, I'm so glad they brought that one back.

Wispa1.jpg

I do believe, however, that Cadbury's creme eggs should be strictly for Easter. Last year we had the Halloween eggs with the green goo inside, they just didn't taste the same. Now Cadbury's are bringing out a 'Games Goo' egg for the Olympics.

When it comes to real chocolate, though, the Belgians and Swiss can't be beaten. I had some of these for Christmas:

04_lindor1.png

They are melt in your mouth passion! :drool: I have been rationing myself, but I ran out last night. Back on topic, that's what made me unhappy today.

Oh lord, *drools*

Stop with all the Chocolate talk & Pics.. I have put on about 10lbs just looking at this page, I've tried not to peek but I can't stop myself.... :lol:

I love these...

leonidas-chocolates-newyork.jpg

We have those here in LA, too...they're great.

Awww, Fool in the Rain, don't let 10 lbs. stand in the way between you and happiness. When I die, I know I won't be saying I wished I had ate more chocolate, hehe.

Wispa1.jpg

04_lindor1.png

i haven't tried as many different chockies as many of you have, but those lindor are by far the best i've tried.

That's what 'Uncles' are for, nice age to be looking after they are not to demanding.

Hope he is feeling better and hasn't passed it on to you...

Thanks...most of the time, I'm fairly impervious to getting sick, so I should be fine. He's much better today...the diarrhea is under control. You're right, 5 is that adorable stage.