What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

after feeling better yesterday, i've gone downhill today.

it feels like there is glass in my throat. :(

i'm staying home from work tomorrow.

I am sorry to hear this...it sucks that you're having all this happen to you, especially being a newlywed and all.

I hope these antibiotics you're on eventually do the trick and you're in the full bloom of health again.

Get well soon. :)

I am sorry to hear this...it sucks that you're having all this happen to you, especially being a newlywed and all.

I hope these antibiotics you're on eventually do the trick and you're in the full bloom of health again.

Get well soon. :)

thanks strider. the doc actually gave me a prescription for another antibiotic to take if this one doesn't work. i'll give it another day.

Julie, please please please take rest at home! :console: When I had the flu, one day I would feel really ill and the next I would feel absolutely fine. Then, I would feel ill again! Sheesh! :wacko: I took about a day-off from Uni and it was a friday and then came the weekend. So I was pretty much resting for 3 days! That really made things right! :) Anyway, get well soon and please no working for a couple of days ok? :)

I had a throat infection like that once so I know how awful it feels. Stay at home as long as you can and rest, and drink lots of water. I hope you're feeling better very soon. :console:

Julie, please please please take rest at home! :console: When I had the flu, one day I would feel really ill and the next I would feel absolutely fine. Then, I would feel ill again! Sheesh! :wacko: I took about a day-off from Uni and it was a friday and then came the weekend. So I was pretty much resting for 3 days! That really made things right! :) Anyway, get well soon and please no working for a couple of days ok? :)

ha ha, ok dr kiwi, done! :)

thankyou also, magic. you girls are the best :thumbsup:

Hi there again friend! :wave:

Have you turned the corner yet? Sometimes these flu bugs can take a few days has been my experience. I like the advice you got so far from Kiwi and the others.....take it easy, drink lots of water (or whatever you can tolerate hot tea, etc.) and No working! I'll bet those bosses of yours sure miss you! But, they can fend for themselves while you're on the mend. ;)

Julie, here is my story to add to the "unhappy" thread. Maybe you will smile at this image. About a half hour ago, my very well fed cat Zelda brought me a "present" in through the little pet door we have.....a live mouse! :o She drops it at my feet, I scream and (of course) the mouse takes off running.

More of this from me >> :o Fortunately, my son was here and I told him to find it ASAP and get it out!!

In the interim, my other 2 cats sniffed something was up (bad pun) and gathered 'round for the fun. Three cats, a loose mouse and me standing up on my computer chair. A real sight. Anyway, after my son found the little mouse, he let him go and darned if Zelda didn't find him outside and try to bring him in again :wacko: (but this time I locked the little pet door). :)

Unfortunately all 3 cats were outside then too, so I don't think this ended well for the mouse. :(

............missy

PS. I hope you feel better soon! :)

Hi there again friend! :wave:

Have you turned the corner yet? Sometimes these flu bugs can take a few days has been my experience. I like the advice you got so far from Kiwi and the others.....take it easy, drink lots of water (or whatever you can tolerate hot tea, etc.) and No working! I'll bet those bosses of yours sure miss you! But, they can fend for themselves while you're on the mend. ;)

Julie, here is my story to add to the "unhappy" thread. Maybe you will smile at this image. About a half hour ago, my very well fed cat Zelda brought me a "present" in through the little pet door we have.....a live mouse! :o She drops it at my feet, I scream and (of course) the mouse takes off running.

More of this from me >> :o Fortunately, my son was here and I told him to find it ASAP and get it out!!

In the interim, my other 2 cats sniffed something was up (bad pun) and gathered 'round for the fun. Three cats, a loose mouse and me standing up on my computer chair. A real sight. Anyway, after my son found the little mouse, he let him go and darned if Zelda didn't find him outside and try to bring him in again :wacko: (but this time I locked the little pet door). :)

Unfortunately all 3 cats were outside then too, so I don't think this ended well for the mouse. :(

............missy

PS. I hope you feel better soon! :)

hi missy!

yes, i think i have turned the corner today by staying home and not talking! i had to deal with customers all day yesterday, and at the end of the day i could barely squeak!

you poor thing, i hate mice! i've always had cats, and i love them, but it is cruel how they play with mice, isn't it. i guess it's natures way though.

thanks for thinking of me mate! xo :)

A big hug for Virginia and Julie. :console:

I am stressed because I am going away for 3 weeks on a cruise. Two of my sisters planned the trip and one had to back out so I am taking her place. I have had only a few days to get ready. A trip of a lifetime but I have to get life sorted out before I leave, which includes making sure my husband can cope with double duty as father and mother along with work while I am gone. Costco really loves me this week since I am stock piling food so that hubby doesn't have to do too much grocery shopping. The guilt is starting to set in...why am I going?

well, i just had to come home from work early, which would normally make me HAPPY.

but i injured ( re -injured actually ) my wrist. it's the right one, too, and i'm right handed.

it's hard to type left handed! it's really painful. have to see the doc tomorrow with a boss from work.

last time it happened i was unable to use it for quite a few weeks.

Been under so much stress lately. I am so jumpy these days and according to my mom, I am pretty hard to live with now! I don't mean to snap and get all worked up! :( It's just that there is so much to do and sometimes I just can't take it! My heart starts to pound, I break out into a cold sweat and my hands start to shake! Sheesh! :wacko:

Been under so much stress lately. I am so jumpy these days and according to my mom, I am pretty hard to live with now! I don't mean to snap and get all worked up! :( It's just that there is so much to do and sometimes I just can't take it! My heart starts to pound, I break out into a cold sweat and my hands start to shake! Sheesh! :wacko:

Hi 'Kiwi'

Sounds like you are having panic attacks. Are you due any free time, sounds like you need a break and to go out with your friends and have some fun... :console: In the end you know all the hard work will be worth it, don't be to tough on yourself take a day off just to recharge your batteries...

Hi 'Kiwi'

Sounds like you are having panic attacks. Are you due any free time, sounds like you need a break and to go out with your friends and have some fun... :console: In the end you know all the hard work will be worth it, don't be to tough on yourself take a day off just to recharge your batteries...

Thank you so much for your concern! It truly means a lot! :friends: I just went out for a bit today. I took a rather long walk and it really helped. Oh and I just took a deep breath and sat in absolute silence for about an hour, closing my eyes and breathing in and out and that really did the trick too! :D I feel so much better now! :D

Thank you so much for your concern! It truly means a lot! :friends: I just went out for a bit today. I took a rather long walk and it really helped. Oh and I just took a deep breath and sat in absolute silence for about an hour, closing my eyes and breathing in and out and that really did the trick too! :D I feel so much better now! :D

Glad to hear you are feeling better :thumbsup: Walking is a great way to relieve stress, did you go anywhere nice?