What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Leonidas has Chicken Pox, poor little Man but the up side is he only has about 9 spots... :(

Sorry to hear about that - KB's right, he'll kick it - plus he's young enough to not scratch and spread them too much!

Hope he heals soon!

No worries Mum,he is a rugged little guy,he will kick it's ***! :console:

KB

Your right there he is a tough little nut, hope to go see him this weekend, and give him his prezzie that I got him from my Holiday, that will make him feel better. When I have downloaded my photos I will post a pic of it then you will see that it will make him very happy...

Thanks you Guys will pass your well wishes on to my little man...

Sorry I missed your original post. Hope the little guy is feeling better :)

What should I do? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lie ........

Tell her you and your daughter are going away for a few days together, somewhere, anywhere.

Tell her you want to spend some quality one on one time with your daughter.

Tell her you're taking your daughter out for the whole day as a special treat. Toy shopping, lunch, a kids movie, play with a friend and dinner.

If you know when your mum is planning on visiting, tell her you're taking your daughter out at that time for any of the above.

Tell her you think your daughter has measles and is contagious, not only that, but if your mum visits, she could pick up the virus and be a carrier, thus infecting other people.

Failing any of those lies, tell her you're having a foot fetish orgy and she would probably feel out of place if she came over :D

oh oh oohhhhhh ..... what about your daughter has a nice little sleepover at Grandma's house for a night or 2. That way, Grandma gets to spoil her grandchild and have her all to herself and woohhooooooooooo Daddy Major has some free time :banana:

He is fine now ally thanks..

How are things going with your back, any closer to getting your Injection?

Happy to hear that :)

I'm somewhat embarassed to say that ( don't ask how :shifty: ) I managed to get bumped to the head of the line and had the injection last week. That's the good news. The bad news is, it didn't work. Not even a little.

Happy to hear that :)

I'm somewhat embarassed to say that ( don't ask how :shifty: ) I managed to get bumped to the head of the line and had the injection last week. That's the good news. The bad news is, it didn't work. Not even a little.

'ally' i'm really sorry to hear that it didn't work this time :(

As for getting to the front of the queue, your Doc must have thought that you were suffering more than enough.

Where do you go from here is Surgery on the cards for you now?, if it is lets hope the waiting list isn't to long...

Hope that in the meantime the Doc has been able to give some Meds that at least take the edge off the pain...

'ally' i'm really sorry to hear that it didn't work this time :(

As for getting to the front of the queue, your Doc must have thought that you were suffering more than enough.

Where do you go from here is Surgery on the cards for you now?, if it is lets hope the waiting list isn't to long...

Hope that in the meantime the Doc has been able to give some Meds that at least take the edge off the pain...

We've already tried some low level narcs but other than make me high as a kite, they didn't do much else . Tbh, as much as I want this pain to be gone, I'm not prepared to settle for drug therapy unless absolutely every other option has been exhausted. The irony of surgery is that it would fix my current pain in my hip and leg but could very well create worse pain in my core that would not be fixable. I see my surgeon in early June so we'll see what he thinks but my guess is that he'll still be as reluctant as he was the last time. Having said that, I have to help myself too. My condition is definitely life altering but not life threatening so in the scheme of things, it's just something I'll just have to learn to live with and not allow it to hold me back. Mind over matter with a chaser on the side ;)

We've already tried some low level narcs but other than make me high as a kite, they didn't do much else . Tbh, as much as I want this pain to be gone, I'm not prepared to settle for drug therapy unless absolutely every other option has been exhausted. The irony of surgery is that it would fix my current pain in my hip and leg but could very well create worse pain in my core that would not be fixable. I see my surgeon in early June so we'll see what he thinks but my guess is that he'll still be as reluctant as he was the last time. Having said that, I have to help myself too. My condition is definitely life altering but not life threatening so in the scheme of things, it's just something I'll just have to learn to live with and not allow it to hold me back. Mind over matter with a chaser on the side ;)

'ally' that is the right attitude to have keep thinking positive, your way to young to be sitting in a chair and letting life pass you by. As long as you know your limitations, hopefully Surgery will not take place for a long time. Lets us know how things go.. :)

ally, i cant imagine the pain you must be in! :(

i hope you can handle it somehow. best wishes to you. :wave:

Thank you. I've got plenty of support ;)

Fool, thanks for asking and I will keep you informed . Anjin is correct :yesnod: