What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Just found out that my 82 year old Father got hit for $1500 bucks thru a phone scam....WTF ? He answered the phone and they said, "Hey grandpa....do you know who this is ?" My Dad guessed a grandkids name and they were off to the races. Claimed he was in jail in Atlanta....needed bond money....and didn't want his parents to know. So Dad goes to the bank, gets out the money, goes to Kroger, and sends it to Peurto Rico via Western Union without checking with any of us. :slapface::slapface: Holy Crappola !!

my son and I saw a teenage girl hit by a car today.

she wasn't hurt that badly, but could have some broken bones/concussion, I'd say.

It was entirely her fault - ran across the road between traffic. Luckily nobody was travelling very fast...

It really scared my son, and I think he now knows what can happen if you don't follow the road rules - so that is a good thing.

Just found out that my 82 year old Father got hit for $1500 bucks thru a phone scam....WTF ? He answered the phone and they said, "Hey grandpa....do you know who this is ?" My Dad guessed a grandkids name and they were off to the races. Claimed he was in jail in Atlanta....needed bond money....and didn't want his parents to know. So Dad goes to the bank, gets out the money, goes to Kroger, and sends it to Peurto Rico via Western Union without checking with any of us. :slapface::slapface: Holy Crappola !!

That's truely awful, it really makes you wonder how sick the world is today but sadly that kind of crime is on the increase in the UK too. I really worry for the likes of my elderly relatives

No joking aside, I think I have sex addiction, and it's unhealthy that I'm only able to sleep after fucking and have come to the conclusion I need to study tm to put my mind and thoughts elsewhere, maybe George Harrison and Howard Stern figured out that tm is the answer?

I'm pretty sure that neither George nor Howard had difficulty scratching their itch, so I highly doubt that would have led them to tm. Perhaps sharing these same thoughts with your over-worked partner instead of the Zeppelin forum might be a good place to start. Then again, you could always just go tree skiing. Trust me, you'll forget about everything but your own life, and sleep very well after.

No joking aside, I think I have sex addiction, and it's unhealthy that I'm only able to sleep after fucking and have come to the conclusion I need to study tm to put my mind and thoughts elsewhere, maybe George Harrison and Howard Stern figured out that tm is the answer?

Worry not.

As long as your seed sowing adicktion is with your able and willing spouse, you should sleep well.

Take care how you use it, try to make it last all night.

my son and I saw a teenage girl hit by a car today.

she wasn't hurt that badly, but could have some broken bones/concussion, I'd say.

It was entirely her fault - ran across the road between traffic. Luckily nobody was travelling very fast...

It really scared my son, and I think he now knows what can happen if you don't follow the road rules - so that is a good thing.

That happened right in front of me in San Francisco. The guy stepped out into the lane against the red light and he got messed up pretty bad. :(

awww man I'm so sorry to hear that walter. hang in there! let me know if you need anything or just need to get it all off your chest

Thank you! I appreciate that.

Thank you to redrum also.

I appreciate the support guys. Wednesday is a big day for her. So if it comes across your minds, positive thoughts from around the globe would be awesome! Again thanks to everyone, I'm truly blessed to be a part of an amazing group of caring people here! :)

Thank you! I appreciate that.

Thank you to redrum also.

I appreciate the support guys. Wednesday is a big day for her. So if it comes across your minds, positive thoughts from around the globe would be awesome! Again thanks to everyone, I'm truly blessed to be a part of an amazing group of caring people here! :)

You got it, Walter. I promise not to be snarky the entire day Wednesday...only positive thoughts. :)

Snarky....that's someone else's choice of words - not mine. You've always been pretty thoughtful and considerate to me. :)

Even when maybe I didn't deserve it! ;)

Some just can't let things go and admit to others when they're wrong. That's on them though! :yesnod:

I'm sick with cold/black death again, feeling queasy while watching Man V Food.... fed up with the whole thing.

Still looking for jobs (nothing there as usual) not looking forward to signing on tomorrow (it's so soul destroying, even the staff sit behind bullet proof glass)

I need cheering up. :tears:

I'm currently looking at the NI jobcentre online, there are a number of jobs that are casual, so that means that if you get that job...you are not guaranteed the hours/pay, so what the heck is the point of advertising the job when it might as well not even be there!

And yes this country STILL sucks!

I am away to crawl into a large hole, please wake me up when sanity arrives

Edited by SozoZoso