I hate the Jonas Brothers

I was babysitting my little sister and she was watching disney channel and then they started showing something about how they write there songs and it showed one of them with a Gibson EDS-1275. I wanted to dig my eyeballs out. I cant believe how much of posers those guys are and know one seems to notice

You're kidding, right? The Jonas Brothers are going to be bigger than Zeppelin and the Beatles combined. They rule!!!

Exactly Wolfman,

they even beat Beathoven....

I want their bootlegs, action figures, talents and I want to stalk them....I want to be their groupie too!

You couldn't dislike those talentless dorks more than I do. Talentless...just awful.

I just assume that anything generated from the Disney engine is more evil than any naturally produced piece of music, played forward or backwards ;)

If these guys are actually good, then please someone let me know.

They are the current Backstreet Boy's and are harmless. Some marketing genius has found a young audience for them....happens every few years.

Patience, they will disappear soon enough.

Abbaracadabbara :lol:

They are the current Backstreet Boy's and are harmless. Some marketing genius has found a young audience for them....happens every few years.

Patience, they will disappear soon enough.

Either that or they will die suddenly and will be regarded as rock legends for eternity.

I was babysitting my little sister and she was watching disney channel and then they started showing something about how they write there songs and it showed one of them with a Gibson EDS-1275. I wanted to dig my eyeballs out. I cant believe how much of posers those guys are and know one seems to notice

This is your first and only post on a Led Zeppelin forum? :huh:

You need to get a life and stop worrying about what other people like. If they make people happy, what's the problem?

I too can't stand the Jonas Brothers, and I have seen one of their music videos and yes they just pose with the guiatars and don't play them, if their is one playing it's with a musician out of the band. And trust me it frustrates the Hell out of me when poeple say "omg the JBs are just amazing, they are pure Rock N roll", I sit there snapping pencils with anger.

But as Knebby said it shouldn't matter too much to you.

Just keep thinking that you know what real RnR is and just try to ignore it :)

Here's some JB news...

They will be co-hosting the MUCH MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS IN TORONTO ON JUNE 21/09. This show will be live and broadcast on the Much Music station..I like this show more than the JUNO AWARDS..

Other artists on the show include;LADY GAGA, Alexisonfire, Billy Talent, Kelly Clarkson, Rage Against, Nickleback, Black-Eyed Peas..the list goes on

http://www.muchmusic.com/

I too can't stand the Jonas Brothers, and I have seen one of their music videos and yes they just pose with the guiatars and don't play them, if their is one playing it's with a musician out of the band. And trust me it frustrates the Hell out of me when poeple say "omg the JBs are just amazing, they are pure Rock N roll", I sit there snapping pencils with anger.

But as Knebby said it shouldn't matter too much to you.

Just keep thinking that you know what real RnR is and just try to ignore it :)

Right said.

They will disappear in two years or sooner.Why to bother?

They are garbage. Just like all the other boy bands that have come along. Fortunately they will fade into obscurity like all the others. I wish teenage girls would improve their taste in music and bands so the world would not be subjected this crap.

You would all be whining if teenage girls proclaimed themselves Zeppelin fans.

Besides, boy bands DON'T always disappear. Take That are proof here in the Uk, as well as Westlife and Boyzone, to name only three.

Why shouldn't they be a success?

You would all be whining if teenage girls proclaimed themselves Zeppelin fans.

Besides, boy bands DON'T always disappear. Take That are proof here in the Uk, as well as Westlife and Boyzone, to name only three.

Why shouldn't they be a success?

No we wouldn't, We would be saying they had great taste, Considering their pattern of loving pretty boy bands singing nonsense then it's not the case. and 95% of boy bands fade.

They should not be a success because the music is garbage and they have very little talent. Bad music and bad performers should not be rewarded.

I began to think that trashing new, popular bands makes people happy and proud of themselves.

Just let them be...

I don't think people have a problem with new and popular bands. They have a problem with boy bands who suck. i think people would embrace new bands who were actually good. Music needs them.

Archived