Did Robert drop the f-bomb?

zosodude13

on Hots I am of the opinion that he says fLuck.

It does sound like that, doesn't it :lol:

About 4 seconds in on Friends you can hear Robert say "fuck...".

That's Jimmy.

In the Danemark tv show I think its in How Many More Times...anyway at one point I hear him say 'Fuck you bitch'. Anyone else hears it?

:huh: Wow, no, I hadn't noticed...if he does :lol: I'm gonna go look/listen for it :huh:

Okay, I watched the 'How Many More Times' from the Danmarks Radio show--if you're talking about 30:24, I don't hear any curse words...sounds like he says "yes, you do it." Something like that. Anyways, if you guys want to talk about live performances, I hear Plant sing "I wanna give you every (f-word) of my love" in 'Whole Lotta Love' on the January 9, 1970 Royal Albert Hall performance at 1:24:30. Some people say he says "foot," which relatively would make sense, but I'm tellin' ya, it's the f-word in this case.

Okay, I watched the 'How Many More Times' from the Danmarks Radio show--if you're talking about 30:24, I don't hear any curse words...sounds like he says "yes, you do it." Something like that. Anyways, if you guys want to talk about live performances, I hear Plant sing "I wanna give you every (f-word) of my love" in 'Whole Lotta Love' on the January 9, 1970 Royal Albert Hall performance at 1:24:30. Some people say he says "foot," which relatively would make sense, but I'm tellin' ya, it's the f-word in this case.

Hm, I heard "every quart of my love…"

*shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm im gonna check that out now....

*checks dvd*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe he says it.. maybe he doesnt.... its hard to tell.

I had a boot of a 1971 show in Osaka. Bonzo wandered off and nobody knew where he was.

While Jimmy was strumming his acoustic waiting to start Tangerine, Robert asked the crowd to

yell "BONZO!" on the count of three. After that someone said something he didn't like so he

responded with a "Fuck you mate! Where is he?". Always made me chuckle. Wish I still had it.

I had a boot of a 1971 show in Osaka. Bonzo wandered off and nobody knew where he was.

While Jimmy was strumming his acoustic waiting to start Tangerine, Robert asked the crowd to

yell "BONZO!" on the count of three. After that someone said something he didn't like so he

responded with a "Fuck you mate! Where is he?". Always made me chuckle. Wish I still had it.

Robert and Bonzo had gotten in a fight. Robert still owed Bonzo 70 quid or something. Bonzo gave Robert a fat lip and Robert returned to the stage and Bonzo threw hissy fits the entire night.

Robert and Bonzo had gotten in a fight. Robert still owed Bonzo 70 quid or something. Bonzo gave Robert a fat lip and Robert returned to the stage and Bonzo threw hissy fits the entire night.

It was a fight over petrol money from several years before (I think it was even less than the 70 quid mentioned).

It's so funny to me that I could listen to these songs as many times as I have (I've listened quite a bit over the years!!) and never heard some of these things. I finally heard the f-word in Friends ... thanks! Now whenever I hear it, I chuckle!! :lol: