83 members have voted

1. 1. What color is your Hair

• Blonde (all types)
    • Brown
    • Black
    • Red
    • Gray/White
    • Other (please specify)

I was blond when I was a baby but it got darker as I grew up to med. brown, when we lived in Florida it was sun bleached light, light brown (I was always at the beach that time of my life). It started getting a bit darker in my 30's and then started falling out a few years ago (I'm 47 now) so I'm bald now, I keep it shaved to at least look neat. I think it would have gone to white blond if it had stayed in as the stubble that will now grow is that color but, my eyebrows and such are still light brown.

Going on 50 and not a single gray hair (this year). My hair used to be blond, but as I got older it got darker. My beard and mustache have lots of blond in them. No gray there either. I can also sprint up 10 flights of stairs, two steps at a time and barely even breath hard. Last summer I rode my bicycle thousands of miles.

That's astounding that you don't even have a single gray hair and you're almost 50. thumbsup.gif

Dark brown hair, shaved head, but LOTSA gray showing up in muh facial hair!

Now that that's out the way...

Moi :) .... although what this has to do with Zep, I'm not sure :huh:

Just perusing the forum and couldn't help but notice your forum av.

Is that actually you?

If so, and on the obviously minuscule possibility that no one else has already said it to you today, I'd just like to say "dayuuuummm."

Some things are simply necessary, and acknowledging the awesomosity of the aforementioned forum AV falls into that category.

Again, to reiterate, "dayuuuummm!"

That is all.

Have a great rest of your day. :P

• 1 year later...

Going on 50 and not a single gray hair (this year). My hair used to be blond, but as I got older it got darker. My beard and mustache have lots of blond in them. No gray there either. I can also sprint up 10 flights of stairs, two steps at a time and barely even breath hard. Last summer I rode my bicycle thousands of miles.

that's amazing man

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody take this personal, but It seems that red hair is typically more sexy on women than men. I think its more of a challenge being a man with red hair than a woman. My hair is dark brown for the record. I am not gray but when the day comes I do not think I would use dye. If I started to go bald, then I would probably do something. Even though some men look good bald

• 7 months later...

^I don't like hearing people say "I love what you did to your hair", when a female changes the color. Same goes for makeup, especially if they're glopping on more. Considerate people would prefer you as you do look naturally. Keeping washed, groomed, clothed, etc... is different - that should be attended to regularly.

Yeah, I really only have one hairstyle that takes about 3 seconds, anything else is too hard. :P Nobody needs to change their hair color because clean and brushed hair is enough to look good. I do agree with you but I was just asking that question not that I would change my hair color (I love my hair!!! :)) but I was just curious.

There was a kid at my school who was already half-grey aged 17. That was so funny.

Poor kid. That's kind of sad. Although going grey early didn't hurt Steve Martin's career...and he still scored with the ladies.

Victoria, brown or blonde, it all depends on what you're comfortable with. Men respond to a woman with confidence. The more comfortable she feels, the more confident she will be. So whatever colour you're more comfortable with will be the one that guys will like.

Archived