where's Jimmy's new material?

poortom

earlier in the year he said he definitely wants to record, he's just not telling anyone anything, otherwise it will spoil everything. "the lost art of keeping secrets", that's it. :D Jimmy, I am rooting for you! :cheer:

There's that Scorpio ascendant at work. I suppose once you've given your equivalent of the Mona Lisa, it takes a while to figure out what's next. A good long while. I would love to hear what Pagey's got in store. Hopefully he finds just the right combination of whatever it takes for him to get it out there at just the right time.

I would not put money on it.

hopefully Jimmy may do somethiing soonish , Don't try to pin me down to which decade!!!!

Is this concert going to go ahead at all? You would think that by this date, there would be more publicity about the event - it's not that far away. I'd prefer it if Jimmy didn't take part - this kind of thing is more like Brian May's territory.

Is this concert going to go ahead at all? You would think that by this date, there would be more publicity about the event - it's not that far away. I'd prefer it if Jimmy didn't take part - this kind of thing is more like Brian May's territory.

Given the organizer has yet to confirm a single big name artist I'd say it's still highly unlikely this event will happen.

There's that Scorpio ascendant at work. I suppose once you've given your equivalent of the Mona Lisa, it takes a while to figure out what's next. A good long while. I would love to hear what Pagey's got in store. Hopefully he finds just the right combination of whatever it takes for him to get it out there at just the right time.

yeah, definitely, and I guess he really embraced the idea of that Led reunion way back in 2008. And since it did not come through it takes his some time to adjust to something different. Just my guess.

oh yeah, Lil Jim Page's new music, whats the craic?i was at the IMGL launch and had the privelige of seeing Jimmy in the flesh and got a wicked pic of him looking at me on the red carpet, then i fly to LA to find out Jimmy was on Sky news talking about new music he needs to bring out, then the peace concert (which seems to have dissapeared) and now we are 3 months from 2011 and all we've really had is the Book and not much else, RP got it together for RS and BOJ, JPJ with the Vultures, i mean whats the real hold up? he and Zep

have been on multiple magazines ove the past year etc, the interest is there, but wheres the music?

cheers

i have honestly given up on jimmy. he's been talking about new stuff for too long without any results. could it be that he is scared that whatever he comes up with will pale in significance compared to Robert (whose solo career just keeps getting better and better) and John Paul (who always kept himself busy with producing etc, before ripping it up with the Vultures). The 2 Embryo pieces on IMGL were the first new pieces in a long time, and while it was great to hear something new from Jimmy, i wasn't overly impressed by them....so the question is

IS JIMMY SHITTING HIMSELF?

can't wait for the book though :D

oh yeah, Lil Jim Page's new music, whats the craic?i was at the IMGL launch and had the privelige of seeing Jimmy in the flesh and got a wicked pic of him looking at me on the red carpet, then i fly to LA to find out Jimmy was on Sky news talking about new music he needs to bring out, then the peace concert (which seems to have dissapeared) and now we are 3 months from 2011 and all we've really had is the Book and not much else, RP got it together for RS and BOJ, JPJ with the Vultures, i mean whats the real hold up? he and Zep

have been on multiple magazines ove the past year etc, the interest is there, but wheres the music?

cheers

Would you share the photograph with us on this site please?

The year is almost over.

It is starting to make me sad.:(

There's almost four months of this year to go and that's ample time to release an album, assuming it's been recorded and even then there's plenty of time.

I'd wait until New Years Eve and if nothing's released by then I'll concede it won't happen this year.

TCV released theirs last October and toured almost immediately at the time of it's release, if not before.

Archived